4

They gave it to me a phone called Samsung.
"So here,you can download some apps their,this is called Appstore.This is Google where you can search anything.And this is Camera where you can take picture and you can video a thing...",Jennie said and I just listen carefully and look at the phone.
"Do you understand?",Jennie ask.I nod.
"Easy peasy.",I said.
"We put our number their and same as the Red Velvet.",Jisoo said.
"And we gave your number to them.",Rose said.
"Oh thanks guys~I really appreciate it.",I said and gave them a hug.
"Your welcome~",they said and we separate from hugging.
Now we all separate to do something.
Jisoo and Jennie go to their club.Lisa and Rose go to the club where they will join in.While me,the archery club will be dismissal so no worries.
I decided to go at the big tree.I look around and no student detected.I climb up to sit and relax.Well this is not so big and its easy to climb.
As I sit at it's brunch I breath out.
The first schedule will be cancelled because some clubs will open for new members that will join and it's just this day that's why.The other clubs will open at dismissal anyways.
As I'm relaxing a group of student are coming in my way..I mean here in the tree.
I silent myself so that they will not notice me.
"Guys I got accepted!~~",Oh that's Ms.Son.
"That's good to hear.",and that's the one at roof top who I heard her said,'Doves?'.Yeah she is.
"Yeah how about you Dahyun?",that's probably the school president,Ms.Park.
"Yeah I got accepted too~~",she said happily.
"Tzuyu?",and a girl who ask her.
"It will be dismissal.But I hope they will accept me~",she said and I saw her pout?Yeah a cute pout.
"Of course they will accept you!~Your good at that sport you know.",another girl said.
She nods.
"Oh yeah guys~You know..that girl has seen some artworks of some famous artist!~~I mean from different countries you know!~And..I'm kinda jealous because she saw some artworks of famous painters~",Ms.Son said.Is that 'she',me?
"Oh Hitomi?Wow she's coo then.",Ms.Kim said.
Yeah it's me so I will listen to it.
"She's Japanese?",a girl ask.
"Yeah she's half half.",Ms.Son said.
"I heard that she can speak Chinese too.",Ms.Chou said.
"Wow.",they just said.
"A chinese side are really has the beauty.",the 'Doves?' said.
"Oh yeah I didn't tell you this.~",Ms.Park said.
"What is it?",they all ask.
"On the first day,I talked to her at the roof top in that day.Remember when you call?",she ask the girl.She nods.
"Well we just talk and wow she's taller than Tzuyu.",she continue.
"Really!?~Wow.",the 'Doves?' and Ms.Chou said.
"Wow so I'm not just the one that is tall.",Ms.Chou said.
"And?",A girl ask.
"She's nice,formal and she's really beautiful in closer look.",she said.Hummm..that's how she describes me.
"Oh yeah she can play violin,piano,drums and flute~",Ms.Kim said.
"Wow she's good in instruments~She's really an interesting person.",a girl said.
"She is!~I want to make her be a friend of us but..I can't!~She's with the Blackpink and Red Velvet~",Ms.Son said.
Ohh~she wants to be friend with me?Why?
"Oh yeah she's the one I saw at the roof top.But when I saw her there,I saw a doves flying away.",the 'Doves?' girl said.
"Really?But what I know is that,theirs no doves there.",Ms.Park said.
"Maybe the doves just rest their a minute.",another girl said.
"Yeah,your right.",the girl said.
"Why don't you talk to her Tzuyu?I heard that she will join in archery club.",Ms.Kim said.They look at her as well as me.
"Let's see.If I can do that.",Ms.Chou said.
"Hey let's go I'm hungry~",a girl said.
"Your always hungry.",a girl said.
"Let's go~I didn't eat for breakfast~",Ms.Kim said.They all stand up.
They left now and a minutes past I jump.
"People this years~",I said and walk like nothing happened.
My phone vibrates and it's Rose so I answer it.
"Hello?"
"Hey where are you?"
"Going to the next classroom.You?"
"Ok same.Let's meet there~Bye~",she said and I say goodbye too and hung up.
As I walk I saw the group who are talking about me awhile ago.They saw me but I didn't look.
I saw Rose so I run a little bit.She's in the door waiting for me.
"So what happened?",I ask her and as we go to our sit.I saw Ms.Chou bid goodbye to her friends.
"Well they love my vocals so~I got accepted!~",she said and hug me happily.I hug her back and congratulates her.We separate.
"That's good.Btw,as you know the club I will sign in is in dismissal so you 4 can go without waiting for me.",I said.
"Be sure that you will be accept,ok?",she said.
"Of course,Jisoo and Joy are there so why not bring a shot you know.",I said.
"I will expect that tomorrow then.",she said as the teacher came.
.
.
.
.
I'm now here at the club.And wow it's wide and you can see the things you need in archery.
I sat waiting for the introduction and the others.
I saw Joy and Jisoo.They saw me and wave.They are preparing the things that's why we just wave each other.
Someone sat beside me and it's Ms.Chou.
"Ehem..Hello everyone~",Jisoo said using the mic.
We look at her.
"Ok I can see at least 20 people here.Thank you!~",she said.We clap.
"Ok fistly I'm Kim Jisoo the Co-Leader and this is Park Joy the Leader.And the people who are standing at your back are the members.",Jisoo said.
"So let's not waste time.We need to test your abilities in archery and what can you do.So let's stand up and let's go there.",she said and point at the training area.
We stand up and she said that we will line up by four.
I'm at the front same as Ms.Chou and the three person who I don't know.
The members gave as the 3 arrows and bow.
"Ok listen first you need to focus and try to hit that red dot there.So ready your arrow and you'll release at the same time in my count.",Jisoo shout.I'm readying and what I just need is the release time.
"Ok.Ok hold it..3..2..1..release!!",Jisoo shout and we released it.We look at the arrow where it landed and..hehe..of course mine was in the center.
"Wow Chou and Hyun hit the red dot.But the other got the 9 and 8,good.Now do it without counting.",Joy said as she pat my shoulder as well as Ms.Chou.
Well the two arrows left,I just finish it quickly.They are shock because It got all 10 points in a row.
Ms.Chou was amazed too.
The one at my back is his turn now.So me I move back.
"Hey that was great!~",Jisoo said and pat my head even though I'm taller than her.
"Thanks.It's one of my talents anyways.",I said.
"Ok ok just sit there and watch.",she said and I did what she said.
As I sit,Ms. Chou sat beside me.
"That was awesome from you.",she said to me?
"Thanks as well as you.",I said and smile.She smile back.
"Anyways I'm Chou Tzuyu.",she said as she lend her hand for hand shake.I accept it.
"I'm Hyun Hitomi Hwanhye or just Hitomi.",I said and we released each others hand.Well I know she wants to be friend with me.
It's time to go home now so I stand up.
"I can't wait to compete with you Hitomi.",Joy said as we are walking to the gate.
"Same here.",Jisoo said.
"Oh come one guys I'm just a new member.",I said.
"Yeah your a new member BUT your good and same as Chou.",Jisoo said.
"Oh yeah.If you will compete with me.You two will lose I'm telling you.",I said with confidence childishly.Joy pat my hair.
"Let's see then new member.",she said and remove her hand to my head.
"Remember we're a co-leader and she's the leader.",Jisoo said.
"I know I know.",I said and their drivers are here.
"Why dont you come inside here in my car.We will..",before Jisoo can continue her words..
"No no it's ok.",I said.
"Come on.We're friends.",she said and make a way for me to get in in her car.
I sigh.
"Ok.",I said and enter to her car.She get in too and close the door.
"Where is your dorm?",Jisoo ask and I told her where as the driver start to move the car to where my dorm is.
While me and Jisoo are chatting I'm here at the dorm so we bid goodbye.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's Saturday night right now and I'll tell you something.
When Jennie,Lisa,Rose,Irene, Seulgi,Wendy,and Yeri know that I hit the red dot 3x they where shock and happy.Well yeah I'm happy for that.
I wear all dark clothes and dark mask that my mouth and nose is only seen.Of course I tied my hair like a ninja.You know so that they will not saw my identity or search me when someone saw me.
I'm at the toppest in a tower standing while feeling the cold air.
"Kage Bunshin!",I shout and 5 clones came out and they are flouting.
"Split.",I said and they did.
I look at the people that are walking just around this building.
Well I can see some old,young,kids..that are walking happily.You can see up here some people that are waiting,walking,chatting,or just relaxing.
I know you're curious why I can see the people down even though I'm here at the top..I can adjust my sight.
"Oh look at that..I can save a life again.",I said when I saw to my sight that some drunk guys cornered a girl.I didn't saw the girls face though.
I teleported where they are but first a teleported to where they can't see me.Now I'm here,the girl was in fear so she hide her face and hugging her knees in the corner.While the drunk perverts guy are touching her hair and hands to stand up.Know I heard her crying.

To be continued...