16

The COVID spreads all over the world and it is times up for the bet.They failed to look at her.That means they will start to give it slowly the vaccine.

"At last they are doing it.",Charlie said as she watches it.
"It's not their lucky life thou.It was a bad timing.",Delta said.Charlie agrees with it.

It's midnight right now so they slept.Hwanhye is at the center.She can't sleep because IU is snoring and they are hugging hee especially Yeonmo.She's hugging her.She just sigh and try to move them away to sleep right now.
She face her and smiling.
'Your really beautiful even your sleeping.But..',Hwanhye's mind.
"You might dream of me~",Hwanhye widen her eyes and awkwardly face the sky.
"No way.",Hwanhye said and cough awkwardly.
Yeonmo open her eyes and hug her.
"Your looking at me like something.Hm.Why are you looking at me?~Am I that beautiful?",Yeonmo teasingly said to her.
"I'm not looking at you.I'm thinking of someone.",Hwanhye said and put aside her hands and they face each other.
"And who is this someone?",Yeonmo said trying not to be jealous.
"Well that's a secret.Goodnight.",Hwanhye kiss her forehead and face IU because she's blushing at what she did.
While Yeonmo touch her forehead and blushing.
Hwanhye close her eyes trying to sleep same as Yeonmo.
While IU heard it all and just pretending and she just smirk.
'They like each other but they don't know.',IU's mind.
.
.
"Yow you lovey birds wake up!~~",IU shout at the two hugging girl.IU stand up and stretch.While the two are awake.
When they saw they are hugging,they awkwardly separate and Hwanhye stand immediately.
"I'll just stretch outside.",she immediately went out.
"What a shy shy she is.",IU said.
"I heard your talking last night.Humm..do you like her?~",IU tease Yeonmo.
"N..no.",Yeonmo look away and just fold her things.IU just laugh silently.
'They literally like each other.',IU's mind.
"Ok then.I'll go outside then.You can roll over if you want.",IU teased.
"Y..yah unnie!I said no..aish.",IU just left.
Yeonmo pout and blush.
"Am I that obvious?",Yeonmo mumbles and rolling.
While the other side..
"Blushing~",IU stand beside at Hwanhye.She look at her.
"I'm..not.",she denied.
"Stop denying.I know you.Do you like her?",IU look at her face.
"Tsk.You already know the answer.",Hwanhye look at her.
"You know me well.But since when did you like her?Hmm~",IU smiled knowingly and put her arm around her neck as Hwanhye yawn.
"What do you think?Will dad and mom accept me if they knew about it?",Hwanhye ask looking at the sky.IU smiles fade away and sigh.
"Don't think about that.If they really love you.They can accept you of who you are.",IU said and pat her shoulder.
"Hey you two.Wake up Jisoo and Lisa!~",Rose shout.
"Ok!~",Hwanhye shout back.Hwamhye left IU to wake up them and Yeonmo went out at the tent.
Hwamhye entered at Jisoo and Lisa's tent and jump to their center.They both grown sleepy.
"I'm still sleepy~",Jisoo said sleeply.
"Me too.",Lisa said.Hwanhye sat and shaking them.
"Wake up!!~It's already morning!~",she shouted at them.They both hide their ears at their pillows.
"Yah!~Don't shout!~",Lisa shout back but still sleepy.
"Get up or I'll splash a lot of cold water at your faces!~",Hwanhye warned and they immediately wake up and stretch.She chuckled.
"Aish~",Jisoo stretch.
She stand up and showed them the sun that made them close their eyes.
"Yah..Hyun Hwanhye!~",Lisa shout as she run away.
"They are awake now.",she said to them as she saw their guards preparing for the fire and cooking for them.
"Yow good morning oppas~~",Lisa greeted the guards and they bow to them.
"Yow unnies~",Lisa greeted to them.
"Your so loud.No wonder Sehun wants to leave you.",Jennie said jokingly.
"So what?",Lisa said and stretch.
Jennie and Hwanhye just cook a food for all of them.
While the guards are still doing their jobs time to time.
While the five girls are planning some activities.
"What happened the other day?",Jennie ask while Hwanhye is chopping.
"What do you mean?",she ask innocently.
"Come on you know at the forest.",Jennie said and set the fire.
"Hmm..well it has a bad and good news.Bad or good?",she ask.
"Bad.",Jennie answered.
"Well while we are getting some woods their was a snake at her front so I saved her.The snake was big.",she said.
"Ohh..Then the good thing.",Jennie said.Hwanhye smiles.
"She hugs me and called oppa and prince~",Hwanhye said dreamingly.
"Heh?",Jennie look at her.
"Really?~Then that's a sign.",Jennie said and they start cooking.
"You know the reason right?I can't.",she said.
"Your right.Everybody knows that your a smart,talented princess.You have an obligation anyways.Your parents will be disappointed.But..ah!You can date her secretly.We will help you.It's obvious anyways that you two like each other.What do you think?",Jennie ask.
"I can't do that.I don't even know if she likes me or not.You know she flirts on us.It might be one sided love.",Jennie just silence herself.They just cook.She has rights thou.
Yeonmo flirts anyways.
"Guys!~Food are ready!~",Hwanhye shouts.
"EXO!Come join us~",Jisoo said to them.
They shyly come to them.
"Ok~Let's eat!~Guys don't be shy around us.Ok?We are friends here.",IU said to the EXO.They just nod.
1st Table sitting
Sehun[TA]Kai
       Chen[B]Xuimin
            DO[L]Chanyeol
      EMPTY[E]Baekhyun

2nd Table Sitting
      Rose[TA]Jisoo
        Lisa[B]Jennie
  Hwanhye[L]Yeonmo
            IU[E]EMPTY

They are chatting each other.Hwanhye think of something to see if it works.
"IU try this.",she said and gave her a food.IU was confuse but she just ride on.
IU bite it and Yeonmo saw it.
"Mm yummy.Did you cook it?",IU ask.
"Yes.Jennie and I cooked it.",she said and smiles lovingly.
"Can I taste it unnie?",Hwanhye nods at Lisa and feed her.
"It's yummy~I'll eat some then.",Lisa gets the foods and put some on her plate.
"How about me?Can I taste it?",Yeonmo ask cutely.
"You can just get here.",she said and pointed at the plate where the foods are.Yeonmo look at her unbelievably.While Hwanhye just eat and the others laugh secretly.
Yeonmo just get some and eat.
"I'll just feed myself.",Yeonmo said.
"Rose you want here.Say ahh~",Hwanhye feed Rose and she chew it well.
Yeonmo saw it and her mouth opened unbelievably.
"Yah..why did you feed her?",Yeonmo ask.
"She's the second youngest so why not?",she ask back.
IU is laughing hard inside same as Jennie while the three are confuse.
"Then why did you feed IU?",she ask.
"She's besides me so why not?",Hwanhye play it cool.
Yeonmo pouted and look down.Jennie is hiding her laugh.
Hwanhye sigh.
"Here eat it.Say ah~",Hwanhye said to Yeonmo.She look at her and happily eat it.
"Mm..yummy.",Yeonmo said while eating it.
"Me too.Ahh~",Jisoo ah hee mouth waiting for a food.
"Me too~",Jennie said.
"Aish this old ladies..Ok whush~whush~",Hwanhye land it  on their mouths and chew it.Hwanhye just eat.
"I hate being the older.",Hwanhye said.
"That's ok,I feel you.Being the older means something.",IU said.
"Ok ok..If we finish eating we will have a hiking!~",Lisa said.
"Ok~Why don't we team up?Youngest versus oldest?",Jisoo ask.
"Game!~",they shout happily that made their guards jump a little.
"Our things are all set.",Jisoo said.
"Your that excited huh.",Jennie said.
"Of course so me,IU,and Hwanhye  are team yeah~",Jisoo said happily.
"No fair.You three are no afraid of nothing.My team are scaredy cats.",Lisa said.
"I'm not scaredy cat,I'm just clumsy.This two are scaredy cats.",Yeonmo pointed at Rose and Jennie.
"I'm not!~",Chaennie said back.
"Then what do you call who just saw a cockroach and hide at my back?",Lisa ask them.
"W..well..it just pop up.Who will not be scares about that.",Jennie look away.
"She's right.",Rose said.
"Then why did you two shout and keep hiding?",Lisa ask.They were gonna speak but failed.
"We admit it.Aish.",Rose said.
"Why don't we switch Jennie?Your the most scaredy cat.",IU said.
"Ok then I'll be happy~",Jennie happily went to the side of Jisoo  and Hwanhye while IU walk where Jennie just stood at.
"Ok then it is settled.Let's get our things~",Lisa said.
Yeonmo was feeling little jealous about it because she wants to team up with Hwanhye.
"Princesses you'll should rest first.",Chen said as they stand up.
"Yeah he's right,we should guys.We just ate.",Rose said.
They agree with it and they rest first.