11

..Flashback..

What am I again?
Oh I'm a woman that will protect this world with power.A cursed one.
I regretted that things..before.
Why did I fall..to that man?
Why?

It's been a long century.
Human are having a brain because of me.
I'm the smartest and oldest of this world.It's been a lonely life.

Lonely life

Lonely

Yes I'm so lonely.That made me decide and think.What can this power can do?

I tried to concentrate to make a friend.

I'm trying my best to make one for a long long years.

"Uggghh!!!!",I shout in frustration and tiredness that made the Earth quake.The lands separated and I saw a people are screaming at my vision.
I sigh deeply and close my eyes.

I try and try again then it happens.I smile in victory.It's my very first perfect human with powers like me that I made.She looks like me!
"I made it!!",I shout happily and I hug my masterpiece.
"Hi~",she said and wave at me.
"What should I name you?~Ehmm~~",I think really deeply for her perfect name.

"What about Aphrodite?",I ask her.
"That is good.I love it.Well then,My name is Aphrodite.Nice to meet you my maker,Hwanhye.",she said happily and we hug each other.
"Nice to meet you Aphrodite~",we shakes hand.

We made a very good friendship for century.

"Why don't I make another?To have more friends?",I ask Aphrodite.
"Your bored with me?~",she ask cutely.
"Of course no.Well I think.We are leaving foe so long right now.And why don't we add more so that It will be fun and to be different?",I ask.She thinks too.
"Your right we should.A no no you should.I can't do that anyways.I'll just help you from things~",she said and gave me a like sign.

Then after years I made 4.A different one.
I called them Alpha the oldest and a female,Bravo the second oldest and a male one,Charlie the second youngest and a female,and lastly Delta the youngest and a male.

Actually I hate men but from all over the centuries I decided trust my men.Who I made by my hands.

We became close and happy but something changes.

It's Aphrodite.She's not talking to me or any of us.That made me worry.So I talk to her personally.
"What's wrong?",I ask looking at her.We are at the sky floating and she's looking at the moon.
"Aphrodite?",I ask again.I sigh and fly to her front.She look at me.
"What's wrong?",I ask again.
"You actually don't know?",she ask calmly but I'm feeling that she's sad inside.But what?
"Aphrodite.Sorry.You know about me for long right?It's just that I've been so lonely for so so long.",I said.She look at me with a teary eyes but I can see that something is inside of her that I can't see.
"Tsk.So what!?That means you will have fun with them like that huh!!?You said before that I'm your only friend!!",she shouted and hit my chest while crying.That hit me.Before I told her that she's my only friend.But..
I hold her both hands and look at her.
"Listen.Yes I said that but you agreed."
"Yes I agreed about that.But you only said one.Hwanhye.One!",she said while showing me her finger.
She flew away to make a space.I saw her eyes becoming black with red and her body is filling with shadows.
"Aphrodite!~What's going on on your body!?",I ask worried and I was going to flew to her but she stop me and body stop.
"Aphrodite.."
"After that time..I think about it.I'm nor your friend or whatever.It hits me that you just made us to be your toy!!",she said angrily.
"No.",I mumble.
"No!"
"I'm not thinking that your just a toy!Your my friend!My bestfriend!~" ,I said with sincere and going near at her.But she's strong because of the darkness at her soul.No wait,this is not her.
"Aphrodite!!!Wake up!!Aphrodite!!!",I shouted again and I saw Alpha and the others came.
My tears is falling.
"Who did this to you!!?",I ask her but I know she can't hear me.
That made me remember of her words before.