1

Third Person's POV
Hitomi wake up and get change into a college uniform.
"Going to school men!~",she shout happily because it will be her FIRST time in her eternity life.
She cook like a normal people doings.
A few minutes has past she's waiting for a taxi.
A taxi stop at her front and enter.
"Sir at JYP University please.",she said.He look at her at the mirror confused.
"That school is for rich people.",he said.'Is he insulting me!?',that's on her mind.She look at him,calm.
"I'm a scholar that's why.Now start driving I'll be late.",she said not ruining her mood.He was shock and just drive to that school.
Hitomi's POV
I immediately get out at that taxi when I paid him because I hate it!People are people!Nothing change.HE he just insult me!
I look at the big gate and wow.Their gate is amazing..but it's just wow.
I start to step forward and enter to this big and wide school.
"Who's that?"
"Why is that I smell a poor woman!?~"
"Oh she's beautiful."
"Is that a scholar?Here?"
I heard a random conversation about my presence..but who cares.
I just walk like I don't care.Oh yeah I'm going to the Principal's office.
As I'm walking.Students are just talking at each other because they met again and staffs.It's welcome back to school and welcome new students anyways.
As I walk like I think 600 meters away from gate to here.
I knock the door and someone said 'come in.' So I open it and saw the a 40's woman sitting facing me.
I step forward.
"Ah hello ma'am I'm the scholar and as you said I will get my schedule here?",I said like a first timer.
She stand up.
"Oh yeah wait I'll get it.",she said and get something at the file cabinet where she put something I think.
"Here is it and here's a small map.In case your lost here in our school.",she said and I gladly get it as I bow a little.
"Thank you ma'am.I'll gonna go now.",I said.
"Ok have some good day."
"Same as you ma'am.",I said and I just left.
I look around and look at my schedule.
I don't really know what to get first when I was choosing my course but I choose art staff.Well I'm good at that.
Ok here is my schedule..
●My course I chosen..
●English..ok
●Instrument...
Break time
●Math..of course
●Sport..
Break time
Science..wow?
History
Oh that's it?
I look at the map where I can locate my first schedule will be..Ok I found it.I walk alone going there.While walking I'm enjoying the view of a SCHOOL.
'This looks a little similar at my previous school before.'
I saw a group of boys and girls playing,chatting,fangirling/fanboying,and others.
I'm now here at art class and wow I'm too early to enter,do I?
I just enter and sit somewhere near at window in the edge.
Again I look at the students walking around.I'm here at the very top of a building.In a 4th floor where our classroom is.
'Looks like I'll have some fun here.'
A few minutes,many students are entering.The style of this room is like an art room..well this is art class anyways.
"May I sit beside you?",someone ask me.I look at her and she looks like a foreigner,a half half.
"It's ok.I don't own it anyways.",I said to her with smile and she just smile back and sit beside.
Well we all are here are new students anyways.Some of us maybe turning to 18 or maybe turning to 19.
A professor..I think..entered.So we all stand up and greet as we stand up.
"Ok hello freshmen students.I'll be your professor in art..",the professor stop because someone open the door and its a small girl,panting.
"Sorry sir I'm late~",she apologizes.
"It's ok I just came earlier.You may take a sit somewhere.",the girl look around and she look at me with shock?I think.She walk forward to sit at my back where no one sit.
Ok she's weird.
"So ok I'm your professor in art.I'm Kang Jong Hyuk so before I say something else..we have plenty time for that so introduce yourselves.Anyways you'll are 20 plus of my students..yeah?Ok we'll start here at front please.Introduce yourself and tell something that they will remember your name.",he said.
It start at the front..
"Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook.My friends call me Kookie.I'm a singer,dancer at the same time,and good at sports.Oh and good at art!~",he said.Whoo he can sing and dance..interesting.
A few students finished and It's the girl beside me is her turn.
"Hi I'm Park Chaeyoung but my friends call me Rose for short.A food lover,I can play guitar,sing,dance as well,and I'm half Australian half Korean.I hope we'll be good friends~",she said.Oh so her name is Rose.As she sit down I stood up cuz it's my turn.
"Hi I'm Hyun Hitomi Hwan Hye or you can call me just Hitomi.I'm a scholar student a treat me well.I believe at fantasy and why you don't need to know.I'm good at art and staff.That's all.Hitomi out.",I said as I snap my fingers.Some giggle at my action and sit.
"Hi I'm Son Chaeyoung the little tiger.I sometimes compose a lyrics,sing,dance,rapper,and I'm good at some sports.I can be an oppa,cool and beautiful.Well It's on my hairstyle anyways.Let's be friends.~",she said.She's beautiful with that long hair of her.You can hear gossips or more like compliments.WAIT!?We have two Chaeyoung here.And wait..Chaeyoung?I heard somewhere that name.
And it continues the introduction.
"Ok so for now I will just say what are my rules.It's just three rules.I'll start at my last rule to first rule.Third rule,pass the projects,homework,etc. at the due date of passing.Second,follow the ways and understand so that you can do an art.First,Follow my other rules.",ok?That was weird.
"Understand?",he ask and we just say yes and nod.
"Ok I will ask..who has a senior friend/s here at school?",he ask.Some raise their hands.
"Ok will start at Mr.Jeon.",he said.The Mr.Jeon stand up.
"Who are this seniors?",he ask.
"They Kim Seok Jin,Min Yoon Gi,Jung Ho Seok,Kim Nam Joon,Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung sir.",he said and sit.
"Oh those kids.Ok that's good.Who's next..you Ms.Park.Same question.",he said.Rose stand up.
"Uhmm they are Kim Jisoo and Kim Jennie and I have a freshmen like me and her name is Manoban Lalisa.",she said and sat down.He nods.
"You know Jisoo and Jennie..that's great.",he said.
"Ok next Ms.Son.",he said and I heard she stand up.
"Well they are Im Nayeon,Yoo Jeongyeon,Hirai Momo,Minatozaki Sana,Park Jihyo,and Myoui Mina.I..I have two freshmen friends as well and they are Kim Dahyun and Chou Tzuyu.",she said and I heard she sat down.
"Oh your friend with them..that's great and your friend with the student president.",oh she's friend with..what?Ohh a student president..I know now.And he just call the students has a friends in seniors.Well me none.
I know that he's killing the time.
So I just listen fakely.
"Ok you can go now to your next class.",he said as we all stand up.I look at my map.
"Oh your next class is English and Instrument?We have the same schedule.",Rose I think suddenly talk.I look at her.
"Can I join you going there?",she as with smile.
"Sure..I don't bother.",I said with smile.We grab our things and start walking to where is that room is.
"Oh its here!~",Rose said and pointed the room.
"Its just below huh.",I said and I bag the map as we enter.
We sat together.
Now the Teacher came so we greet her and sit down.
"Hello everyone!~I'm your teacher in English!~My name is Bae Lucy.Who are fluent in English here?",she ask.I raise my hand same as Rose and the others but others are not.
"Oh that's good.So I expect that are who didn't raise will be fluent right?",she ask and the student who didn't raise their hands nod.
Well she's still has a look because she's 30's I think.
She just said a rule and what she hates to a student and stuffs.
This seems a little board.
I know all this stuff you know..living for a long life..of course I know.
"Ok for now introduce yourselves.Starting at the back.",she said and that means its me.Yes I'm at the back corner.We are all ehmm 20 plus students.
I stand up.
"Hi I'm Hyun Hitomi Hwan Hye.Nice to meet you.",I said as I smile at them and sit.Same as Rose,she introduced her self.
A few students introduce their selves.
"Hi Chou Tzuyu.Nice to meet you.",she said and wow.She's beautiful like yeah..she's beautiful.I'm stating that I stan her natural beauty.
"She's so beautiful~"
"Wow she's a goddess~"
"I'm lucky I have classmates like them~"
There..I heard that..Well a good compliment for a beautiful stranger.
Wait..Tzuyu?I think that Ms.Son said that name.Right?
"She's beautiful.",Rose whispered to me.I just nod.
And so on.
This is..I don't know?If it's fun or not fun..being a student.
Ok..this is my new experience..like going to a school..a new generation I must say.This is new to me..new to my experiences.
I really hate it.