18

It's already morning and the very first to wake up is Hwanhye.
She's very happy thou.Their guards woke up to fix everything because they will leave this morning.
They saw her so happy like something happened.
She stop when IU who put her arm around her neck.She look at her with smile.
"Aish..Your so obvious.",she push away hee face as IU saw her big smile.
"I'm just happy~",she said and sit happily.She at beside her.
"So what happened?",IU ask her.
"Not gonna tell.",she pout happily.
IU giggled and sigh.
"Kiss~Muah~",IU said with action.Hwanhye widens her eyes as she look at her with shock mouth.
"How..you~~You take a peek didn't you~",she put her arm around her neck as she finger her head.IU laugh as they fall at the grass.They lay down and look at the sky.
"So what now?Do you have a plan to court her?Well secretly.",IU said.
"Mmm..I didn't think about that.I don't even know how to.",she said.
IU sigh.
"Then..I have a plan.",IU smile as they squat down.
"What plan?",she ask.
IU stand and just smile.
"You will know soon.",IU said and Hwanhye stand up as she is walking away.
"Make sure it will not be bad.",Hwanhye said.
After a minutes everybody are awake.
"Now now you 4.Fix the tents so that we can go home.",Jisoo said in bossy way.
"Tsk..Yes we will Princess.",Rose and Lisa said sarcastically.IU just sigh while Yeonmo keep silent because she still remember what happened last night.
They started to fix it while the guards are doing their jobs.
.
.
It is all settled and they ready to go home right now.
While their is an awkward situation.
The guard of Hwanhye is the one drives the car of the princesses.While the other guards in two cars with the things.So their are 3 cars.
Going back.
The seating arrangement is like this..
Hwanhye-IU-Yeonmo
Jennie_______Rose
Jisoo______Lisa
         Space___Xuimin     

For the both it is awkward but for IU she can feel the awkward of the two.She just shrug it off and try to make this two talk and well she succeeded.
"So guys what do you'll do tomorrow?",IU ask.
"Nothing.Maybe I'm gonna do my work as a princess.",Jennie said.
"Me..ehm nothing I guess.Just sitting and walking around at our castle.",Lisa said.
"None.Why?",Jisoo ask.
"Well Hwanhye planned for us to have some martial arts.You know."IU said as Hwanhye look at her.She was gonna talk but..
"Really?Then I'll come!~Where to your castle?",Jennie ask excitedly.She look at them.
"Ehmm..ahh..yeah.So guys you'll free?",she ask and she secretly pinch IU's waist that made her wince in pain.But IU didn't showed it.
"Of course we are!~",Rose said.
"I'll go tomorrow.I know it will be fun.",Jennie said.
"You just said that you will be busy doing a work of a princess.",Jisoo said.
"I..I change my mind.",Jennie said.
"So how about you Yeonmo unnie?",Lisa ask.They look at her.
"Of course I'm in.",she just said.They will probably ask her why that's why.
"Ok then.Tomorrow 2 pm at Hwanhye.",IU said.
"Yah..Why are you planning.It should be me because it's my place.",Hwanhye said and point at herself.
"That's alright.You will say that anyways.",IU said.
"Yeah your right.So guys y'all better have an extra clothes.",Hwanhye said.
"We already know that.",Rose said.
"I can't wait for tomorrow~",Lisa said.
"I can't wait to fight Hwanhye~",Jennie said.
"Is that why you agreed that fast?",Hwanhye ask and chuckled.
"Of course.",she said and thumbs up.
"Then I'll ready myself.",Hwanhye said with challenging smile.
"Ok ok..I'll bring popcorn.",Jisoo said.
"I'll bring my camera.",Lisa said.
"Bring more popcorn Jisoo unnie.",Rose said as Jisoo nods.
"I'll be the referee then.",IU said.
"Is something bothering you Yeonmo?Your quiet the whole time.",Jennie ask her so they look at her.
"I'm just..still sleepy.",she said and acted like she's still sleepy.
"Ok then.You can sleep.We will just wake you if we are now at your castle.Now sleep.",IU said and she's just riding with her actions.
Yeonmo just nod and lean at IU's shoulder.
.
.
.
They are on their castles now.Well for Hwanhye,already rest her body at her bed as she sigh.
"What should I do now?",she ask herself then someone knock.
"It's me.",it's her brother.
"Come in.",she said as he came in.
"How's the camping?",he ask with smile and he sat at her chair.
"Well it is fun.",she said.
"Aish..I should join with you'll with my friends but I have a lot of works.",he said.
"That's ok.Oh by the way.Tomorrow we will have a martial arts training with them.",she said.
"Ohh..Then I will watch.What time?",he ask.
"2 pm.",Hoseok nods.
"Then I'll call their brothers to come tomorrow.",he said.
"Well it's up to you.Yeh,call them to come here.I didn't saw them for a long time anyways.",she said as Hoseok stood up.
"I'll go now then.",he said and left.
"Argh..how can I act right in front of her?",she rolled her body blushing thinking about the kiss.
While someone who is thinking about Hwanhye's situation.
"This isn't right.I'm sure..she will be angry to me.",she/he mumbles as she/he walk.
.
.
.
"Ok!~I'm already set!~",Lisa said.They are on their training uniform.
"Yah..Lalisa be sure you will not over train yourself.",Jin her brother said.
"I know.Rose let's go there!~",Lisa pulls Rose to the arrow field.
"Aish you will lose no matter you do.",Rose said.
"So what?Let's go~",Lisa and her run their.
"They are so excited.",Yeonmo said as she stretch her body.
"Hey you too sister.",Namjoon said.
"I know.I know Rap Monster.",she said.
"Alright let's go then~",Hwanhye said and run to where the basketball court is.
"Hey!!~One on one!!",IU shout and she thumbs at her.
"So where should we go?",Jennie ask.
"Skating~",Jisoo said.
"Yeah let's go there.I'm expert at that.",Jennie said.
"I'll join.",Yeonmo said and they jog to there because the training area is heck so wide.
"So what will your move now?",IU ask as Hwanhye is dribbling the ball.
"I don't know.I'll just play it cool?I guess.",she said and they she start to pass at her side but failed.
"Ok then.You should be ready for TRUTH OR DARE then.",IU smirk.
"I'm always ready you know.",she said.
"Let's see then.",IU stole the ball so she run away while dribbling the ball.