17

"Ok~Guys~If who ever went there last that team will be the one will fix the tent and put the things at it's rides.Ok?Let's start?",Hwanhye said.Their guards are at their back some of them will look for the princesses and some will guard their tent place.The guards will look for them are Xuimin,Chen,DO,and Sehun.
"Let's go!~",they happily shout and the team of IU ran off immediately.
"Aish..they want to win that badly.",Jennie said.
They started to jog to exercise their body.
"We'll win this.I don't want to do the deal you know.",Jisoo said.While the guards are busy placing a sign so that they will know where they walk.Well so that they can go back easily.
"Ok where should we go?",Hwanhye stop as she's looking at a way.
"IU's team went here which means they take the harder way.Let's go here.",Hwanhye pointed at the opposite direction.So they walk peacefully.
"How did you know this is easy way?",Jisoo ask.
"Well of course remember when me and Yeonmo get some woods.I look around at the places.And this way is easier.Later they will go back.",Hwanhye smirks.
"What do you mean comeback?",Jennie ask.
"Well their is a river their and that's the end.",Jisoo pat her proudly.
"That's why I switched quickly with IU.",Jennie said.
"Jisoo we are not lucky by the way.",Hwanhye said to Jisoo trying to tease Jennie.She immediately smack her shoulder.They both just laugh.
"Yeah I'm not that SPORTY and I'm a scaredy cat but I'm confident.Hwanhye sigh and they stop laughing.She put her arm around Jennie's neck.
"You know being confident makes you.."
"What?",Jennie ask eyeing her and cross hee arms.
"Ehmm..makes you,you.You know some people has a confident even thou they scaredy cat,and some hasn't.",Hwanhye said and look away as she remove her arm around her.
"Bla bla..You just lied.",Jennie said.
"Shush guys..Did you hear a voice?",Jisoo ask.They keep quiet as well as their guards.
They heard a familiar voices.
"That's..aish Let's run.",Jennie said and they run immediately as well as their guards.
"We should run and not walk awhile ago."Jisoo said she's running first while Jennie is in the center.Hwanhye is at the back to protect Jennie.She knows that Jennie is sometimes clumsy.
She cares for her friend even thou she's sometimes savage,teases her friends,and sometimes prankster.
"Yah they are there!!",they heard Rose's voice.
"They are near.They are probably running faster.",Jisoo said to them while running.
Jennie stop and rest.Jisoo stop too because Jennie said wait.
"I'll take your bag.",Hwanhye said to Jennie.She's not even tired.
"Your really has a stamina of a horse.",Jennie said and Hwanhye just take her bag.
"Let's go they are near.",Hwanhye said.
"Princess.I can hold that.So that you will not be tired.",Xuimin said.
"Ah thank you.Just this bag of Jennie.",Hwanhye said thankfully.Xuimin take it.
"Ok let's go guys.",Jisoo said.
Jennie nods and they start to just walk.
"Yah there they are!!~",Yeonmo shouts.They look back and they saw them.
"Aish they catch up so quickly.",Hwanhye said..
They wait for them.They just want to enjoy hiking anyways.
IU came first.
"Aish I knew it.",IU said.
"How did you know this is the way?",IU ask as the others came and they started to walk.
"I'm smart and observer.",she said.
"Anyways,guys let's enjoy hiking first than raising.",Rose said and they agree with it.Their guards sigh in relief because they can walk and not running.
Jennie was gonna trip because she steps a stone but luckily Hwanhye help her.
"Aish.Did you hurt your feet?",she ask.
"No thank you.Aish this stone.Yah.",Jennie kick the stone.
They continue to walk but one person who is jealous.No other than Yeonmo.
"Sweet.",IU said and Yeonmo heard it.
"They are not.",Yeonmo mumbles.As always,IU heard it.She pat her back.
"Jealous?",she ask her.She look at IU and pout as she nods slowly.
"Don't worry about that ok?",IU said.
"Guys!~Look!~The scene is so beautiful~",Rose said to hee friends.They look at it and stop for awhile to enjoy the scene.
"Wow~Guys let's take a picture~",Lisa said and they agree with it.
"D.O. can you take us a picture?",Lisa ask him and he agree with it.
"Ok.In a count of three.1..2..3!~",and they pose.
"One more.",Jennie said.
"Ok.1..2..3!~",This time Yeonmo link her arm at Hwanhye with a peace sign.
They are done so Yeonmo remove her arm at Hwanhye.She glance at Yeonmo for a second.
"Ok how about you guys?",IU ask the guards.They were gonna insist again but Lisa stop them from saying it.
"We don't accept a no.Come on guys.",she said and they just stand at were they were.
"Ok~Cool.Look at your pictures.",Lisa said and showed them.They were smiling when they saw their self.
They thank them and continue walking.
"Ohh..wait.We need to climb.",Jennie said.They look at it.
"Or we can just walk here.",Hwanhye said and pointed at the way.They went at her and look.
"Oh this way is better.",Yeonmo said.So they walk there.
"Your really good in ways,unnie.",Rose said.Hwanhye just smile.
"Let's rest first guys~",IU said to them.
"We just take awhile a rest?",Lisa ask her.
"We just take a picture.Let's rest first.The sun is so hot.",IU said and they sat.
They agree with it.They are sweating.Their guards take a rest too.
"We should invited Yeri and the others but they are busy.",Rose said.Hwanhye agreed.
"It will be so much exciting if they came.",Hwanhye said.
"Your right.",Jennie said.
"Do you have water.I'm thirsty.",Hwanhye said and Yeonmo get the water at her bag but she's late.
"Here unnie.",Lisa said and gave it.Yeonmo stop by getting and just act like nothing happened.
"Thanks.",Hwanhye said and drink it.
"Let's go?",Jisoo ask.
"Yeah let's go.",IU said.They stand up and started to walk.
It is not easy to walk to a mountain because their are many trees,rocks,stones,animals,and etc.
They walk and climb and they are near now at the destination.Suddenly Hwanhye run immediately and the others are confuse.
"Yah!You cheater!",IU shout and she run too and Hwanhye just gave them ok sign.
"Faster!!Hwanhye!!",Jisoo and Jennie shouts.
"IU unnie!!Fighting!!~",Lisa,Rose,and Yeonmo shouts.
Hwanhye is near now and she succeeded.IU stop and kneel  down in tiredness,she's sweating,and breathing at her nose.
"We won.!~",Jisoo said happily.
"Your so unfair~",IU slap her shoulder as she sat beside her.
"Sometimes you need to use your mind and trick your friends.",Hwanhye breathe.
"Your really good at things.",IU said and the others came.This time Yeonmo sat beside at Hwanhye.
"Here water.",Yeonmo gave her the water and she kindly accept it.While Hwanhye drink IU showed Yeonmo a hidden thumbs up.Yeonmo saw it and smiles.
"The view is so beautiful.",Lisa said and take a picture of it.

Before that..their time has a gadgets,technologies,hightech,buildings like what we have right now.But they have only one tradition and one language.
"Let's eat.It's already 12.",Rose said.They are resting at a clean rock and resting above the leaves of the trees.
"No wonder I'm hungry.",Jisoo said.
"Ok let's eat~",IU said so they eat with their guards.
"Hwanhye,I will tell you something at night when they are sleeping at night.Before we left tomorrow.",Yeonmo whispered to Hwanhye and she just nod.
After they finish eating they go down.
While Hwanhye and IU are talking and the others too.
Yeonmo is looking at Hwanhye at her back secretly.
Jennie saw it and she tap her back and whisper.
"Stop looking.You might fall for real.",Jennie said and giggle.Yeonmo blink her eyes and blush.
After a long minutes they are back now.
"Yah~~",Jisoo stretch her body as well as the others.They sat down and drink a water.
"Princesses.Let us cook for a food for all of you.",Kai said to them.
"Oh thank you.",Hwanhye said and Kai smile and bow at them as he left.
"Guys look here.",Lisa said and they look at her camera and smile as they pose.
"Send me a good one.I'll paint it.",Rose said.
"Ohh..Ok then.",Lisa said and immediately browse some pictures.While the others are talking each other.
"Please~Tell me what she told you~",IU ask her and shaking her shoulder while Hwanhye  just close her eyes.
"Not gonna tell you.",she said.
"Tsk.I'll find out myself then.",she said.
"Do whatever you want.",she said to her.
.
.
It's already night and they are sleeping right now.
Yeonmo is already outside where the bonfire is.She's waiting for Hwanhye.While waiting she look up at the sky.Suddenly Hwanhye scared her that made her jump.
Yeonmo glared at her and Hwanhye just peace sign at her as she sat down beside her.
"So what is it?",she ask her.
Yeonmo look at her.
"I..don't know how to say this.But..",Yeonmo sigh because she's not ready to say it.
"But?",Hwanhye ask as she sits comfortably.
"Hwanhye..I know your smart.",Yeonmo look at her eyes.Hwanhye felt awkward so she sat uncomfortable about it.They are looking at their eyes to eyes but Hwanhye look away.
"What do you mean?",Hwanhye ask as she hug her knees.A seconds of silent,Hwanhye look at her and she's looking at her.Suddenly Yeonmo kiss her at her lips.That made Hwanhye's eyes widen in shock.Yeonmo hold her cheek.
Yeonmo separate and she just blush at her action.She stand up and bite her lips as she close her eyes and fist hand.
"S..sorry.",she face back and run to the tent.
She immediately cover her whole body because she's really embarrassed.
"Why did I do that.~",she whispered at herself.
While Hwanhye is still froze and just touch her lips.
She smiled and squealing silently and bite her lips.She look at the sky happily.
"Did she really kiss me?",she ask herself.She stand up and walk to their tent.As she entered,she look at the 'sleeping' Yeonmo.She smiled and just lay down to sleep.She bite her fist because she's still thinking about it.
She just smile and sleep for her happiest night.