10

It's year 2020.Hitomi is still at the capsule.
"What should we do now?She's still there.",Bravo said nervously.
"Yeah.It should not take a months right?",Charlie ask.Alpha thinks about that.
"Let's take a look.Their must be wrong.",Alpha stands up and quickly walk to where Hitomi is.They followed her because they are feeling what they are afraid of.
'Please don't say..Please don't turn to that Hitomi.',Alpha thinks.
They run quickly.
As they open the door..
.
.
.
.
"Hey yow!~Hitomi~",Seulgi excitedly wave at her happily as they saw her.It's January 1 so their group will have some party and have some fun.
Hitomi smile weakly.
"Hey you ok?",Jisoo ask as she saw her not feeling well.
"I'm ok.Just hang over you know.",Hitomi said and smile.She just said lies.
"Have a sit then.You must be exhausted.",Jeongyeon said and Hitomi sits.
"Thank you for your gift anyways.It's an amazing gift.",Mina whispered at Hitomi.
"Your welcome.I'm glad you liked it.",Hitomi said and and drink a water.
"It was too hightech I never saw that before.I know I said this before but it is really amazing.Did you made that?Because I'm searching for it but none.",Mina said.
"Oh that?Don't think about that.As I said,secret.",Hitomi said.Mina pouted.She didn't said something because she knows that Hitomi is not feeling well.
They are at a private karaoke building and they are at the VIP room.
They are partying and having fun in singing.
While Hitomi is sweating and her sight is dancing and getting blurry but she's fighting it.
"Not here.",she mumbles.
"Hey are you really ok?",Irene ask.
"I'm ok.",she said as she nods and act like she's ok.
"You sure?",she ask patting her back softly.She nods.Then she automatically stand that made the others look at her.
"Guys I'll just go..",then she suddenly kneel down.She's really sweating.
'No no not here.',Hitomi close her eyes.
They stop what they are doing and stop the music.
"Hitomi!Are you ok?",Nayeon ask with worry.They look at her.
"Your sweating.Call and ambulance.She's burning.",Jihyo said to her friends.
"No no.Don't call them.Mina..",Hitomi look at her and they look at her.
Mina walk nearly at her.
"Use what I gave it to you.Break it.In my dorm.Here's the key..Uhh!~~Step back!!Now!!",Hitomi is really burning hot they step back quickly because they felt a hot pressure.
And their eyes widen as they saw Hitomi's red skin and a sudden yellow color around her and making it as a shield ball inside of it was Hitomi.
"What's happening?",some of them ask still confuse what's going on and afraid in what's going on to Hitomi.
"Hitomi!~~",some shout that.They want to help her but if they try to get near at her they are feeling a very hot pressure.
Then Hitomi vanished in just one blink.
"Hitomi?",they said in confusion and puzzled.The hot pressure and Hitomi just vanished.
"What's happening?Where's Hitomi.",Lisa ask walking where just Hitomi kneeling down.
"Is this a prank?Who is involve in this?Don't joke around.",Jihyo ask her friends.They look at each other and they look at Mina.
"I don't know this.I'm telling the truth.I'm thinking the same and feeling the same guys.I don't know what's happening too.",Mina saying the truth.Some sitted.
"Then what's that?Break it thing?",Jennie ask her.
"It's her gift.I don't know ok.I'm confused!",Mina is feeling pressured.
They just sigh.
Tzuyu took the key.
"Let's go what she's saying unnies.This maybe a prank or what.Let's do what she just said.",Tzuyu said trying to be calm.
"She's right.",Joy said and stand up.
"Mina unnie.Get the thing she gave to you.We will..wait.Where is her dorm?",Yeri ask.They look at each other again.
"Do anyone of you knows hee dorm?",Seulgi ask.
"**** *******",Mina just said in no where.They look at her.
"You know?",they ask her.
Mina was shock.
"I..it just pop into my head.",Mina said.
"Let's go then.Let's not waste time.I have a feeling that Hitomi is really different.",Dahyun said to them.They nod and go out.
Jihyo and Chae go with Mina going home.While the others they went where Hitomi's dorm is.
"Mina is this a prank?Hitomi can make a magic or trick.Tell me please.",Jihyo said and they look at Mina.
"Unnie.I'm telling the truth.What I said is all true.Trust me.I'm thinking.What if Hitomi is hiding something that is a big secret.I've been thinking about that since she did a magic.",Mina said.Jihyo look at her at a seconds while driving.While Chaeyoung is still thinking what is happening.
"What do you mean?",Jihyo ask.
"I've been searching about magic or trick but in Hitomi's place is different.And my suspicious is getting stronger when she gave the gift.That gift was in a modernized technology.I searched that for over a days but none.No informations or what.",Mina said and Jihyo is just confuse about that and just drive.Chaeyoung is confused too.