23

The next day,Hwanhye is talking with Prince Suho.
"What is it Princess?",Suho ask with smile.
"To be straight forward.."
"Wait..I knew you will say this.You want to cancel the wedding?I'm not really sure and I'll think of it,Princess.",Prince Suho said.Hwanhye was speechless.
"But here is a condition.If ever I success convincing your dad.You better do what I will say soon.Just one.",he said.
"If it's for stopping the marriage between us then ok.Just one.",she said.
"So tell me first what is the reason?",he ask.Hwanhye was taken aback.
"It's..It's a personal reason.I can't tell you.",she said.
"That means you love someone?",he ask and smiles.
Again she's speechless.
"Of course that's the reason or something.Well that was expected.",he said and look at the sky with smile.
"Thank you.But can you not tell to anyone,about this?",she ask.He nods and look at the time.
"Ok..oh I'm gonna go somewhere.Well then,nice meeting you Princess.Have a nice day.",he said and they shake hands.Hwanhye smiles as he left.
.
.
After a long days..right now Yeonmo and Suho are facing each other with no emotions.
"Stop it already,Suho.",Yeonmo said.Suho smirks.
"Or what?I already told you.She's mine.No one said that a girl and someone like you will be together.Hahaha what a stupid love you have.And besides pe-",out of anger,Yeonmo struggle him and lift him up.But Suho is smirking and evil laughing.He kick her arm and distance himself at her.He's looking at Yeonmo who is looking piss.Whp couldn't?
"What?Am I saying the truth?Huh?That no one will accept you both?",he smirks.Yeonmo closed her eyes.
"First you killed my mom and dad but this time I won't let you get her!!",she shouted and fight her.Let me tell you something.A secret thing.Yeonmo has a magic and so is Suho.They are the only one who is left on their clan.Just the two of them.Let the flashback soon to be open ok?

Yeonmo's eyes change,it's color blue.Suho is in serious face right now.
"So you will surely kill me right now huh.Well then..bring it on.",so is he.His eyes change into red.They fought and the earth is shaking.They are on the forest.
"Why are you with them for this long time!!Why don't you join me!!We are powerful than them!!",Suho shouts as they fight.
"I'm not you!They are all innocent!",she shouts back.Now the ground is a mess in just a minutes.
While the other side the people are panicking.
"What's going on?",Hwanhye ask herself.They are going outside because the palace wil collapse soon.
"Princess are you ok?",her personal guard ask.She just nodded.She saw her brother.
"Hoseok!~",Hwanhye run to him because she saw that he has a blood on his arm.
"Hwanhye..I'm ok.Dad is still inside and mom.",he said.She was gonna go inside but Hoseok stop her.
"Don't!I dad won't come out.He doesn't want to leave that place.",he said.
"But mom..",she said.
"Mom can't leave him.It's no use.",he said and the pain on his arm increases.
He groans and holds his arm.She support him to sit.
"Xuimin..bring me a medical here.This is bad.",she said looking at his arm.Xuimin did go.
"Did you remove something here?",she ask.
"Yes.",he simply said.
"What is it?",she ask ripping her cloth to stop the bleeding.
"You smart so I'll tell you.It's a pointed wood..I..I remove it so that it will not swallow.",he said.
Hwanhye bite her lip to stop crying.
Then the heard a crash on the forest.They look at that way.
"What was that?",some people ask.The guards went there to see what's going on.Xuimin came with the medical kit.Hwanhye immediately treated him.
While the other princesses.They are on the same situation but they are safe.They heard the sound too.
"That place.",Hwanhye said.Inside she's panicking.Iu,Jennie,Rose,Jisoo,and Lisa are shock too when they knew where was that.
"Yeonmo.",they said in no where.
Without thinking Hwanhye stand up.
"Xuimin drive me there.",she said.He was gonna say something and so her brother she stop them by running to where the horse is.In riding horse,Hwanhye is better than Hoseok.
"Hwanhye!!Come back it's dangerous!!",Hoseok shouted trying to stop her but failed.
Hwanhye just make the horse run faster and besides it's Maximus,the horse.It's her horse anyways and she takes care of him since she knew how to ride horses.
"No no...",Hwanhye keep saying to herself.

Yeonmo felt something that she's coming.
'No..don't come here!Hwanhye!',it's on her brain.
"Looks like she's coming.",he smirks.Yeonmo was pissed and attack him.

[A/N:Hello~Guys?This is a short update because to the next chapter will be about Yeonmo.Oh yeah information about Yeonmo and how I get her named 👇

-Yeon,naYEON and jeongYEON.
-Mo,of course from Momo's name.
-SAJINA,SAna.JIhyo.miNA
-HYUNCHAEYU,daHYUN. CHAEyoung.tzuYU.
That's how and Yeonmo is really pretty,they all are in real life.
And other informations will be revealed soon..

BYE AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY~~And well I have new story I made for this past months.Well that new story is My Idol.Kpop life will be shown there.So to make it a little real,I search some for that story.So yeah.
THANK YOU~

SPECIAL MENTION TO MY FOLLOWERS!~~😊😘🙆💞