15

As the day passes.More volcanoes explode,Amazon fire/global warming,Corona Virus Disease 2019,african swine fever/ASF,a war between two countries,and what's more?
It's all over the news.
"Tsk..they make their move huh.",Bravo said angrily at what he heard.
They inject it in some animals so human ate it and the virus spreads and people are dying.So they take action with it as the virus spread all over the world.
"Their time is ticking that's why they show their trump card.For Hwanhye to show up.",Alpha said.
"But they don't know that they will never see her because she's here.",Bravo said.
"Let's go.It's our turn now.",Alpha stand up and go where the two are.
The two opens their eyes as the two came exactly.
"Hey yow guys.IU said hi to you two.",Bravo said as he go where Delta is.
"Really?When?",Charlie ask.
"Last last last last week.",Alpha said and they are in their position right now.The two hum as the two close their eyes and they concentrate now.
"That was exhausting.",Delta said as they are now walking and stretching.
"Your right.We can't even control the world 100%.Ughh~Ayoo~",Charlie stretch her whole body.
"I guess a lot happened.",Delta said as he look at the screen.Charlie look at it.
"Hmm.",Charlie just nod as she hum.
"We'll be busy here too then.Ughh~~Hwanhye you better wake up~"Charlie said as they start their work.

Luckily their graduation finished as the Covid spreads.
"We are lucky we are here or else we will be lock down.",Mrs Chou said as Tzuyu look at them.
Tzuyu just keep quiet.

"Ma let's buy food stocks and can we buy masks?",Irene said.
"Oh yeah we need it.I'll just take a shower.",Mrs.Bae said.

Months past by.The countries has a COVID right now.They are locked down.
One thing is that..the given day ends.They failed to search Hwanhye so what scientists doing is increasing the medicine for the Virus.

Hwanhye didn't wake up yet.
So what Alpha,Bravo,Charlie,and Delta did is to set a self barrier from the people who they know without them knowing.

What can human can do now is to pray.China and US has the vaccine but they are still hiding it and when the time pass they will show the vaccine slowly to the world.

"Unnie..wake up..please.",IU prayed while looking at the sky.

...Flashback..

The day that Hyun Hwanhye.Her mother,father,and her brother was so happy to see her at her hands.
"Mom call her Hwanhye~~I've been thinking a long time about her name.Please~~Besides it suits her~",Hyun Hoseok her brother said happily.
"Ok then.Let's call her Hwanhye.",Mrs.Hyun said as they smile with happiness.
As Hwanhye grow up her brother and his friends teach her to walk and talk.While their father and mother are looking at them with smile.
Year by year they grew up and learning with a new friends.
"Guys what do you think?",Hwanhye showed the outfit that she wears while circling.
"Ohh you look good at boys outfit~",Jisoo thumbs up.
"Wow..can I wear that too?I'll just see of it suits me.~",Lisa said happily and stand up.
"It doesn't suit Lalisa.So don't ever try it.",Rose said while eating.
"Ohh busted.",Jennie said.Lisa pouted and just eat.
"I have a pair there.If you want it you can get it.This is comfortable than wearing a dress.",Hwanhye sat with them while Lisa excitedly go to the restroom to change.
They are princesses from different castles.Their family are friends so that reason they became friends.Lisa came back and a girl came.
"Oh hey guys..sorry I'm late.",she said.They look at her while Hwanhye look at her like it was in slow motion.
She's CHOI Yeonmo Sajina Hyunchaeyu.
Jennie elbowed her at her side waist that makes Hwanhye bring back her senses.
"Oohh~~Lisa,Hwanhye~Youbtwo suits that outfit and it looks good.",she said as she sat beside Hwanhye.
"Thanks.See guys.Yeonmo complimented me.",Lisa said and pose.
"Arghh..My eyes..",Rose and Jisoo act like their eyes hurt.
"Yah..You two are just jealous.",Lisa said.
"Let's just eat guys.",Yeonmo said.
"We are the 7 princess..well one of us is not here so we will consider here..ehem..who they look at us like a princess but inside we are just normal human.Let's drink this one bottle of soju~",Jisoo said.
"Let's drink~",they said.
Hwanhye is glancing at Yeonmo secretly but Jennie saw it.
She knows that she likes Yeonmo.So she supports her and her secret.
"Why don't we play a game?We are just meeting once a month you know.",Jisoo suggested.
"I agree.Why don't we join Irene unnie and the others?",Jennie ask.
"Ok let's just finish this and I'll say to my guards to tell them.",Hwanhye said.
"Then..let's finish this food to play~",Yeonmo said.They are excited because what?They want a friend bonding.
As they promise they are now playing a game for all.They change their clothes into more comfortable.
They are happy.But Hwanhye still keep glancing at Yeonmo.
"She might melt.You know.",Jennie whipered as she walk behind at Hwanhye.Jennie smirks while Hwanhye just look away and try not to look at Yeonmo time to time.
Her brother knows this but her parents doesn't know it.If they will well Princess has a reputation.So they will just act as a princess.Which is hard for them.
The EXO team as the 7 princess call them.They the guards who protect them.
"Wazzup guys I'm here!~~",they look at the girl who came.
"IU!!~~~",Hwanhye said happily and went to her as they hug each other.While Jennie saw the girl's eyes looking at Hwanhye.She just smirk as she saw that.
"Sorry I'm late.Look she's looking at us.Haha.",IU whispered at Hwanhye and she just act like she didn't say anything.IU put her arm around Hwanhye's wrist.
"Their is no way she will look at us.",Hwanhye mumble but IU heard that.
"Sorry guys I'm late.",IU said to them.
"That's ok.Ok now we are complete..let's play!~",Seulgi said happily.They played happily.
Well the guard of Lisa is Sehun,Rose is Kai,Jennie is DO,Yeonmo is Chanyeol,Jisoo is Baekhyun,IU is Chen,and Hwanhye is Xuimin.IU and Hwanhye is the oldest at them if overall.Irene is the oldest of them all.
The next day Hwanhye is alone again.
"Big brother!~~",Hwanhye shouts as she's looking at his brother around.
"Sorry Princess Hwanhye but Prince Hoseok is with your father.",a server said as her head bow at her with formality.
"Thank you.",Hwanhye just said and bow a little.She's with her guard so she can't go anywhere.
"I'll just go to the bathroom.Wait me here.",Hwanhye said to her guard Xuimin.
"Yes Princess.",he said with formality.
Hwanhye immediately walk to where the 'bathroom' is.
Well she will go where her brother and father is.Well you know she's confuse about this.She has the feeling that something will happen.
But she stop as her guard talk to hee back.
"Princess that's not the way where the bathroom is.",Hwanhye bites her lips.
"Aish~~",Hwanhye face him and smile nervously.
"Oh It's just I think I saw something.But never about that.Hehe.",Hwanhye  while stepping slowly where the bathroom way is.She immediately walk where the bathroom is.
Guard Xuimin just giggle at the the girl's action.
"Aish he really knows my moves.",Hwanhye said to herself as she entered at the bathroom.She needs to go anyways.
'But what thinks me is that..why HoSeok and father are talking something about me?',Hwanhye thinks.
"It's just feeling.",Hwanhye said as she exits the bathroom.
She just wonder around with her guard.
"Xuimin..what do you think about me?",I ask comfortably as I sat at the side of the tree while he is just standing.
"About you Princess?Well for me you are stubborn,talented,bad at lying sometimes,your beautiful,and smart.",she just hum with nod.
"That's why your my guard.You know about me.",she said.
"Is something bothering you?",he ask.
"To be honest..yes.",Xuimin  just look at her.Reading her feelings.He's been guarding hee since 3 years.That 3 years he already know who is she already.Just hee movement he already know her.Xuimim sigh and look down as he just look at the sky too.