3

Hitomi's POV
*beep..beep..beep..*
I turn off the clock and look at the time.
"Too early..",I said to myself.Well I'm sleepy.
"Why did I did this again?",I ask myself with close eyes facing the ceiling.
"Ahh ok.To feel this new generation.",I said again and stand up and do things what people do.
Now I'm ready and lock my dorm,for safety.
Now I'm waiting for the bus.Yes I will ride at the bus going to school.
I'm here now at the bus sitting and waiting to stop to my destination.
Of course what I did is just looking outside.
"Can I sit beside you?",someone talk to me so I look at her.
"It's ok,you can sit.",I said and look away.I saw her uniform and its same as mine.
Well she's beautiful and cute as well.
"Ehmm excuse me..",I look at her.
"Your Hitomi right?",she ask.
"Ehm..yes.How did you know?"I ask.
"I'm same as you.I'm a scholar too.",she said with smile.
"Oh nice to meet you.."
"Kim Ye Rim or just Yeri.",she said and we hand shake.
"Nice to meet you Yeri.",I said and we end our hand shake.
"How was your first day?",I ask her.
"Well It's good because I have friends there and they are my unnies.How about you?",she ask.
The bus stop and it's our stop so we get down as we pay.
I fix my self and talk.
"Well It's good and I had a new friends and you.We're friends now right?",I ask with smile.She look shock but become happy.
"Of course!~I'm honored to be.~",she said happily as someone called her.Perhaps it's her friends.
She look at me back.
"I'm gonna go now.See you around~",she said and I nod.She left and me I just walk going in here in school suddenly someone put an arm around my neck.I look at it and it's Jisoo.
"Oh your really tall.",she said.Yes I'm taller than her.She removed her hands around my neck.
I smile at her.
"Good morning~",I said and this time I did what she did to me awhile ago.
"Good Morning too~",she said and we smile at each other.I remove my hands around her neck and we walk.
"Can you roam me around?I'm not yet familiar to the ways.",I said.
"Of course!~~I'll be glad to tour you around.",she said and we started.Well I'm good at memorizing the ways.
"By the way.What's your number?",she ask while walking.
"Ehmm..number?I don't have a phone.",I said.She look at me with unbelievable-look.
"Really!?I will buy you some then.",she said.
"No..no I have a lot of money.It's just that the phone has no use to me.",I said.We stop walking and now she's acting like thinking.
"But..this time it has a use.You can call us or we can call you..Wait..",she look at me.I sigh.
"Actually..I don't know how to use a phone.",I said.Now she's really shock.What?I have powers and magic you know.
"Ok..tomorrow I will buy a phone and tutor you how to use it.",she said.I was trying to resist but..ok..she won.
"Thanks.I'll treasure your gift then.",I said.She smile and nod.We continue our tour and the 3 came as well.
When the ring bell me and Rose go to our room and we wave goodbye at them.
We're here now at classroom and luckily the teacher just came before us.
"Good Morning Class!~~I hope your first day of class was nice and happy!?",we said yes at him.
"Good because right now we will start our discussion.",some whined and some nods or just say nothing.
I already know the artist you know.I know all the true history about this centuries.I saw everything,the evolution of people.
"So firstly,What famous paintings you saw?Anyone?",our professor ask.I raised my hand stand up.They look at me.
"The scream,the Descent from the cross,the Tribute Money,Madonna of the rocks,View of Toledo,Prince Philip Prosper of Spain,the Polish Rider,Marie de' Medici,Queen of France,Landing in Marseilles,Embarkation for Cythera,the snow storm,Madame Julie Récamier,Orphan Girl at the Cemetery,Field of Yellow Corn,Kitchen Table,Green Still Life,Wounded Bison,Madonna Enthroned,the Last supper,Madonna del Granduca,and other paintings.",when I finish telling that.I saw them froze or what.I look around and yeah they are.I fake cough and that time they realize they are amazed as well our professor.
I sat down.
"Ok that was all from other countries.Well some of them that I didn't saw but surprisingly Hitomi saw some artworks from famous painters.Good.",he said like speechless.
"Wow I didn't know you saw a lot of famous paintings.",Rose whisper.I look at her and we just continue to listen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yeah we need to contribute for you Hitomi.",Jennie said.We are talking about the PHONE.Yeah that one.
"Guys..*sigh*.Ok.",I just said because I can't fight their looks.
"Hitomi!~",I look who called me.And it's Yeri and her back are her friends.While they are coming with us.
"Who's she?",Rose ask.
"Ah she's Yeri.I've met her awhile ago.",I said and they are here now.
"Oh hey Jennie,Jisoo!~",the friend of Yeri said to this two.Oh they know each other.
"Hello~",this two said.
"Oh yeah guys this Hitomi the one that I told you,she's a scholar like me.",Yeri said and they look at me.
"Hello Hitomi~Nice to meet you.I'm Wendy btw.",the girl said.I smile at her and bow a little.
"I'm Joy."
"I'm Seulgi~"
"And I'm Irene."
"Hello I'm Hitomi.",I said.
"Oh yeah guys this two are one of our group.Meet Lisa and Rose.",Jisoo said.They bow.
"Join us to eat!~",Seulgi I must say.
"Of course so that we all know will know each other well especially this 4 kids.",Irene said.
"Yah we're not kids grandma!~",Yeri said like teasing the last word.
"Oh men,Grandma~",Jisoo said and we laugh at Irene's reaction.
We just go to canteen and we occupied two tables,that means we move it closer.
Before that I need to set a clone to watch for me.
"Guys I'll just go to comfort room",I said as I stand up.They nod.
I go out here and walk where I can do that.Well I'm not going at cr.I'll going at the roof top quickly.
When I'm here I made a doves the will look around with their eyes.Well this Doves has a power and can communicate with me.
"Look around for me and save a people who are in danger or needs help from danger,help them secretly.",I said to them and nods.
"Now go.",as I said that they flew and someone open the door.I look at it and it's someone I don't know.
"Oh hi.",she said and me I look at the doves are out of my sight now.
"Doves?",I heard her said as I was going out here in roof top.
I quickly walk to where they are.
I'm here now and get something to eat and sat down with them.
"You take so long.",Rose said when she's eating.
"It's far you know.This school is big and wide.",I reasoned.
"So you three,what are your talents?",Joy ask to us.
"Well me I'm a dancer in our group,rapper,sing,plays an ukulele,I can speak 4 languages,and modeling?That's a talent right?",Lisa said and they nod.
"So me I'm the main vocalist,I can play guitar,dance,and I can do some sports.",Rose said.They look at me.
"Oh me I can speak more than Lisa can speak,I can paint too,any sports..I'm good,instruments..I'm good at that,and sing.",I said.
"Wow you can speak more than 4 languages,you can paint,ehmm just wow~",Yeri said with amazingness.
"Yeah that's what our reaction too you know.",Jisoo said.
"No wonder your a scholar.I never met a person like you.",Wendy said.
"Thanks.",I said.
We just ate.
It's just second day but I feel like it's been months that I'm their friend.
I..It's been a long time that I felt this kind of feelings.
"Oh yeah,Lisa why don't you join tomorrow in dancing club.You too Rose in singing.Tomorrow they will open and find a new members.",Jennie said.
"Actually all clubs will open for new members.",Seulgi said.
"You two should join too.",Wendy said to me and Yeri.
"Ehh yeah.",Yeri said.
"I actually thinking that I will join in dance club.",Lisa said.Seulgi reacted and she raise her hand for high five.
"I'm a member their!~I'll expect it.Right?",she said waiting to high five her,Lisa smile and high five her.
"Of course.",Lisa said.
"Ehmm I'll join singing to improve more my vocals.",Rose said and Wendy did the same,the high five.Rose high five her too.
"I'll expect you too.",Wendy said.
"How about you.Yeri?Hitomi?",Joy ask.
"Me I will join in rap club you know,ra-rapping~",Yeri said happily.
"Woah~~I'll see you soon their~",Jennie and Irene said and act like she shot her a gun.Same as Yeri.
"How about you?",Jisoo ask.
"Me?Hmm~Actually I didn't think about that.",I said.
"How about sports?"Joy ask.
"Yeah just choose a sport.",Jisoo said.I think and ahuh!~
"Ehmm..how about archery club?",I ask.
"Good good.",Jisoo and Joy said.
"We are in the same club~",Joy said and Jisoo.
"So Me and Lisa,Wendy and Rose,Irene,Jennie and Yeri,lastly..Jisoo,Joy and Hitomi.",Seulgi said.
And the time has past..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We are going home now.Well the whole day was no sign of danger so I disappeared my Doves.
I'm alone walking to grocery to buy some stock food.
While walking,I remembered that JenChuLiChaeng will gift me a phone.
I'm now here in the grocery.I get a basket where I can put the foods.
"Hmm what will I buy?",I ask to myself while looking at the foods.
I get some whole chicken(magnolia).Of course ramen.Hotdog,bacon,bread,and other foods.
Now I'm lining up.When it's my turn I put all the foods where the cashier will total all the cost.
When its done I paid it and now carrying two plastic.Well it's getting dark so I waited a bus.
I'm now at the bus sitting.
I'm out in the bus and start walking where my dorm is.
I put all the foods in the refrigerator and change.
"Clone!~",I said and now I'm facing the hero me,the secret protector in dark.
"You know what to do now.",I said to my clone and it became an air and go outside to watch the world.
I sleep now.