20

It's been days and the 7 princesses didn't meet each other.
Hwanhye's birthday is near so they are preparing for her birthday and it will be next week.It needs to be memorable because she wil turn into 18.
"Hey advance happy birthday sis.",Hoseok greeted her.
"Thanks.",she said while doing exercises.
"I'll go now then.",he said and left.
While exercising someone came in as it knock.
"Oh hi Irene.",Hwanhye greeted.
"Oh hi.",Irene greeted back.
"Your exercising too?",Hwanhye ask.
"Of course I am.Same as the other four.We sometimes go here.",she said and stretch.
"Oh I don't know that.",Hwanhye said.
"Because your not exercising here.You just came here rarely.",she said.
"Your right.Oh you can split?",Hwanhye ask teasingly.
"Of course I am.",Irene said confidently.
"Then do it.",she said.Irene really did it that made her shock.
"Ohh.I taught you can't.",she said.
"As I said before don't underestimate me.",she said.
"Ok your flexible.",she said.
"Can I ask you.",she said to her.
"Ok what is it.",Irene said.
"Why don't you have any love life.Your older than me but you don't have any relationship?",she ask.Irene look at her don't know what to say.
"Well the reason is that..well I like someone.And the thing is that it's so impossible.",she said.
"And who is this person your saying?",she said and sit while Irene starts to exercise.
"That's a secret.",she said.
"Yeah secret.What you are saying so impossible.No way.That lucky boy is sure lucky for you to like him.",she said.
'It's not him.It's you.',Irene's mind.
Then the others came.
"Oh hello Princess Hwanhye unnie.",Joy said as she wave at her.Hwanhye smiled.
"Advance Happy Birthday anyways~",Seulgi said.
"Oh thanks.",she said.
"Your a grown up princess now.",Wendy said.
"I am.",she said.
They just exercise while Hwanhye stop first to rest.
'When will she go here~I want to see her~',Hwanhye's mind.Irene is glancing at her.She look at her as hot because sweats are making her hotter.Irene blush at the thought.
"Guys I'll gonna go now.",she said and they say bye at her as she left.
"She's so hot right?",Yeri teases her.
Irene glared at her.
"Oww chill there.",she said.
"You're making it obvious as you look at her.Your even sweating when you look at he-eek.",Irene pushed her.They look at them.
"What's wrong?",Joy ask.
"Nothing.",Irene said.
"Yeah nothing.",Yeri said and they go back in exercising.
.
.
.
It's her birthday right now.And a lot of guests came for her special day.
She's dressed in as what princess is.
They are making her a princess look.Someone knock.The guard look at it and it's IU.
"Princess it's your friend Princess IU.",he said and Hwanhye let her come in.So IU entered.
"Ohh..you're doing a make up.Your already pretty without make-up.",IU said as she sat down beside her.She's wearing dress too.
"You know mom.I need to be princess look.",she said.
"Oh yeah.Soon if it's my birthday I'll be like that too.I need to be formal and act professionally.",IU said.
"Well said.",she said and it is finished now.
"Thank you.",Hwanhye said to her make-up artist.She bowed and fox her things while Hwanhye stand up as she look herself.
"It's been one year since I dress up like this.",she said.
"I'm sure Yeonmo will fall in love with you more.",IU whispered and she blushed.
"Ohh what's that smile huh.Did something happened that I don't know?",IU ask.
"Ehm you can live us alone here.We need privacy,please.",Hwanhye said and they bow as they left.
"Well last week she really confessed and so I did~",she said happily.IU was shock and become excited.
"Tell me tell me~",she said shaking her.
"Well we can date secretly.Which is ok with me.She likes me and I like her.",she said.
"That's obvious that you like her.But wait date.Ohh~~I'll support you and I'm gonna tell to Jennie this to support you both~",IU said.
"And happy birthday!~",she hug her so she hug back.
"Thanks.",she said.They went outside and guards are at their side and to their back is their personal guard.
"Ok I'm gonna go now.",IU said and she left.
Hwanhye walk where she will begin her entrance.She saw her family.
"My princess~You're so beautiful and happy birthday~",her mom said and they hug.As well as her father and brother.
"I'm so proud.I can't wait to announce them right now.",her father said.Hwanhye look at them with confuse look.
"What is it dad?",she ask.
"It is a surprise~",her mom said.
She look at her brother but he just sign he doesn't know.
They started it by announcing the name of the king and the queen.So they talk about something.First they introduce Hoseok.
"Let's welcome our Birthday Princess,our beautiful daughter!~~Hwanhye!~",the crowd claps and Hwanhye reveal herself and the guests are stunned at her beauty.Well Yeonmo is really inlove by her looks and Irene too.Of course IU and Yeri tease them.
"Hello everyone.~",she said.
"It's her very special day.So we wish her a happiness.We are proud that we have her as well as his brother.Daughter,just live a happy life.We are here to guide you.",he said.The guests clapped.
"Thank you dad,mom,and brother.Firstly,thank you for coming to my special day.So enjoy this party.And don't be too formal to me because it will be too awkward for me.",they chuckled at her words so she is.
"Thank you.",she said and they clap.
After a lot of talking or so whatever she's with hee friends and she go beside to Yeonmo.
"Happy birthday~",they said and hug her as she hug back.
When she hugs Yeonmo she mumble something.
"I miss you.Gift.",she whispered.Yeonmo smiles and respond back.
"So your 18 now.That means you better find a Prince~",Rose said dreamingly that made IU and Jennie glance at Yeonmo.
"I have a lot of years and love is a serious thing.",Hwanhye said.
"She's right.Soon I'll be next so that means mom and dad will surely keep telling me to marry a prince.",IU said.
They just talk and talk but they were interrupted by her father with an unknown persons.
They stand up and bow.
"Oh hello princesses.Good timing.I'll iintroduce you'll Prince Suho and his father King Lee.",Hwanhye shakes hand with him as well as the others and introduce themselves.But one of them look at him evilly but he just smile.
"Nice meeting you'll Princesses.",he said and smile.
"Prince Suho this is my daughter Hwanhye.Hwanhye this is Prince Suho.",they both hand shake again.
"Hwanhye this our special gift for you.He will be your..fiance!~",he said proudly and happy.Hwanhye was shock and worried.Yeonmo was shock as well as the others.
"Fiance?",Hwanhye ask.
"Yes Princess.I'm your fiance.",Suho said.
"Wait wait dad?Can we talk alone?",Hwanhye said in serious voice.
"Sure.I'll leave you Prince Suho and King Lee.",he said and they left.
"Dad what is this?",she ask.
"Your not happy?This is our surprise~",he said.
She rest her head to her palm to calm herself.
"Dad you know me right?Fiance?What is this?You can't let me marry a man who I don't know!",she said.
"I'm your father.I'm the king.If I told you to marry him,marry him!This is for our name!",he shouted.Hwanhye taken aback.
"I can't believe this.",she walk away and acted like nothing happened.It's her day,it shouldn't be like this.She sat beside IU.
They look at her worriedlly so Jisoo and Lisa made the atmosphere less weighted.IU thank them secretly.
But Yeonmo is hurt.
.
.
.
The party went well so first thing Hwanhye did is that she lock herself at her room.
Someone knock and it's her brother.She open it and he entered as she lock it.
"You know about this.",Hwanhye said before he can speak.He nods.
"I..I'm against on it but dad.He never listens to me.I know you don't like this so am I.I can't do anything.I tried my best.I want to tell you but I can't.I came here because I know you love someone.",he said.She look at him.
"You don't like man.You like woman.",Hwanhye was surprised.
"I knew it all along.The way you talk and hug her.I knew.I'm not against it but I can't do anything to stop you.You know father.",he said.She hug her.
"You don't need to do that.Don't help me too much.I hate it.",she said sadly.He pat her back.
"If ever you need help I'll be helping.I'm at your side.",he said.
"Thank you.",she said and sobs.
"I'll talk to that man.",he said.She just quite down.
"I'm gonna go.I'll talk to him right now before he didn't left.",he said and Hwanhye is just speechless and she's lucky to have a brother like Hoseok.