26

The Earth was shaking.
"What's going on?",Bravo ask.
"Oh no.",Alpha teleported to where she is.They followed her.
They we're shock.
"What's happening on her?",Delta ask.
"Summon many clones.I have bad feeling about this.",Alpha commanded and so they did.They made a clones about a thousand clones.The clones teleported and separated.
In just seconds Hwanhye was shining.
"She's shining.This dangerous.Let's go outside!",Charlie said and so they did.As they teleported the place was destroyed.They cover their selves.
While the other countries are panicking.
Of course,what the US government did in the first place is that they look to where the epicenter of the Earthquake.Because they know that she is connected with this Earthquake.Which is they are right.

"Hwanhye.",18 girls mumbles.As the clones save all the people by their power.
Alpha's work is that to stop the the volcano to erupt.Bravo's work is to stop the ground separate to help Alpha.Charlie and Delta has the main mission is to save the people and animals all over the world.
The people are curious why are they floating

They stand up and look at the body of Hwanhye who is floating and has a light on her body.
"I have a bad feeling about this.",Bravo said.
"A very bad feeling.",Charlie said.
"Get on place.This is something really big and very strong.",Alpha commanded.
They surrounded her.
"Hwanhye!!",Alpha shouts but she's still unconscious.
"No use!",Delta shouts.
"Let's use it!Sealing!",Alpha shouts.
They all nod.
"Are you sure!?",Bravo ask.
Alpha nods.
They just nod,she's the leader anyways.
Their body are shining.Alpha is shining red,Bravo is black,Charlie is Yellow,and Delta is Blue.
They all get the natures power that made them more stronger.
People who are near at the their are looking at the light.The clones are glowing but its just a dim light.
They are still feeling feared in what's going on.

"Wait..wait your Alpha right?What's going on?",Nayeon ask the clone.The clone look at her.
"Your Nayeon as I remember.Sorry but we can't give information.",she said.
Nayeon just look worried.The others are too.

"Unnie..",IU look afar.
"IU",IU look at the clone Charlie.She's talking on her brain.
"She's in danger.Something is going on at her ",IU look at the clone Charlie.
"What do you mean?",she ask.
"It's a different situation than before.Please just don't over think this.Just stay calm.",IU just sigh and look at the clones and to the people who are afraid.

"Ack..Guys!!We can't do this!We didn't train this for so so long!!",Charlie shouted.
"She's right!",Bravo shouted.
"Just focus!",Alpha shouted.So they did.
And slowly their are barrier that are slowly forming into a shield,a strong one than before.A barrier that no one can destroy.
The colors of the barrier are red,black,yellow,and blue.
A minutes past the barrier is formed.They make it slowly small.It's 2 feet high and 2 feet width.
"Just relax and focus guys.",Alpha said.They nod.
While Hwanhye is glowing more and more.
That made their eyes close.
"Stat position!",Alpha shouts.
While the barrier is forming into circle because of the force.
"Ohshh",they are putting all of their power but it is still weak.
But in just seconds it explode that made them flew so far because of the very strong force.The clones flew a little that made the people scream and the animals make a noise.
They flew about 4 miles aways.Yes that's how strong is.Some people saw them.The clones helped them and heal them.
"She's really strong.",Delta mumbles and stand up.He look at the people and animals up the sky.
He teleported there and so the three.
"We failed again.",Bravo said.
"We can't master that.It's so hard.",Charlie said.
"No choice.Let's fight her if it's needed.",Alpha said.
As she glows again so did the others too.
"This will be a pain in the ass.",Charlie cursed.
Hwanhye's eyes were white and her body straighten up.That made them shock is that she's crying a blood.
"No..no..NO!!!",Hwanhye shouts that made the rocks float and the earth shake more.The four flew.
"She's different.",Alpha said.
"Seems like something really happened at her life before,she's normal.",Delta said as they are hiding at Bravo's sphere rock,they are inside.
"If I'm right while she's in the capsule.Her memories are going back.",Alpha said and they went out at the sphere rock.
"Bravo bring one asteroid.",they look at Alpha.
"What?",Bravo ask.
"A small one.We will escort you.Don't worry.",she said.Bravo just nod and flew faster to where you can get an asteroid.
"What will you do on that thing?",Charlie ask.
"Remember what she said before?Asteroid to a sword.It is not easy to make but I made a study.I hope it will work.",Alpha said.Delta and Charlie look at each other and look at her.
Alpha flew away to go near at Hwanhye.
"I..I have a bad feeling about her plan.Her words.",Charlie said.
"Me too.The way she talk,it's like she want to say something.",Delta said.
"Let's just do what she say.Let's go.",Charlie said flew to where Alpha said.Delta followed.
Hwanhye look at Alpha who is coming near and suddenly she attack her.They are on the ground and she's struggling her.She's still crying with blood but her eyes are white.
"Hw..hwanhye..",Alpha holds her arm to remove it bit well she's strong.
"Ye..yeonmo..",Hwanhye mumbles.
Alpha heard it.
"Who's that?",she ask herself.
"Hwanhye!!Wake up!!",Alpha slaps her so hard.That made her flew 2 meters away.
Alpha kneel and holds her neck.
"Who's Yeonmo?",she ask herself.She stood up while Hwanhye is still laying on the ground.
Hwanhye floats and she's shouting as she holds her head.
"Aghhhh!!!!!!",she shouts.
"You ok?",Charlie ask Alpha as they came.
Alpha nods.
"Awhile ago..She mumbles a name Yeonmo.",she said.
"Yeonmo?",Delta ask.Alpha nods.
"Maybe the one she loves.",Charlie said.
"Maybe she's the reason why.",she added.
Hwanhye attacked them.That made them alert.They shield their selves but what makes them curious.Hwanhye is flying away from a direction.
"Oh no.",Delta said.They followed her immediately.They can't follow because of her speed.
As Hwanhye flies away faster than them.Some clones tried to stop her but failed.Because her speed is 0.02 second speed per kilometer while the others are 0.05 second speed per km.
The normal people thought it was a strong wind.Some video that but from their camera they didn't film that.
"Where is she going?",Charlie ask.
"South Korea.",Alpha said.
In just minutes Hwanhye is in the South Korea.
Some people saw her and they were terrified and afraid.
In just one snap of Hwanhye the Earth change into miserable place but only the Korea,Japan,China,Thailand,Philippines,Australia,and Taiwan are change differently.They were connected like what the Earth before.What Hwanhye leaves before.
In 'Australia' that's the kingdom of Princess Rose.
In 'Philippines' that's the kingdom of Princess Jisoo.
In 'Thailand' that's the kingdom of Princess Lisa.
In 'China' that's the kingdom of Princess Jennie.
In 'Japan' that's the kingdom of Princess IU.
In 'Korea' that's the kingdom of Princess Hwanhye.
Lastly,the kingdom of Princess Yeonmo is at the Taiwan.
Before,the biggest kindom and widest place was the Kingdom of Hyun,second is the Kingdom of Choi,third Kingdom of Lee,and fouth are Kingdom of Two Kim's,Manoban,and Park.
Taiwan is the smallest right now but that place is the second widest out of all kingdom.Remember the kingdom of Lee is the center of the damage.

;Position of the 7 kingdom;

Kim Kingdom(Jennie)

                            Lee Kingdom→

      Hyun Kingdom

                  """""""""""""""

                       [
                    [
       LAND   [           SEA
                        [
                           """""""""""""""""

                 Choi Kingdom

                     Kim Kingdom(Jisoo)

Park Kingdom

                      Manoban Kingdom

So that explains why Japan,Korea,Philippines,and Taiwan are the smallest.Because 'Taiwan' has the most damage and it damages the near kingdom.
"Hwanhye.",the 18 girls mumbles as they saw her.
As Hwanhye lands at the ground the three came.
They were shock at the place.
"What happened?",Charlie ask herself clone.
"In just one snap of her finger the place change into this.Just wow this place is different.We never saw this beautiful place before.",clone Charlie said.
"Me too.",she said.
Now back to their business.
Hwanhye walk to where Yeonmo dies at her arms.
That time,Bravo came with a piece of asteroid.
"Here.What will you do here?",Bravo ask.Alpha takes it.
"Guys I want you three to end this..without me.",the three froze.
"Wait wait what do you mean by that.",Charlie hold her wrist.
"Sorry.",Alpha makes a barrier around her to focus.
"Alpha!!",Bravo shouts.They are braking the barrier but it is strong.Slowly the clones of Alpha are disappearing.
Alpha studied a forbidden magic that can kill an immortal human.
She did a hand signs fast because the hand signs has a 50 hand signs.
"What is she doing?",Delta is feeling about this.They are worried.
"I knew it!",Charlie punch the barrier that made them look at her.
"She's sacrificing herself.She studied the forbidden magic to kill an immortal human.But it has an exchange,a life and soul.",Charlie tears up.The two were shock.
"How did you know about that?",Bravo ask.
"I saw her before.She's reading a book.I saw it,her training.She's been studying that book for over a million years.",Charlie said Bravo bring his all to destroy the barrier but he stops.
"No..no!!What she's doing is stupid!!She will kill herself and what!!?She will kill Hwanhye!!?",he shouts.
"She will not kill her!Once Hwanhye is stab by the forbidden magic.She will be mortal and her memories will vanish,all of it.Since the beginning until the end.",Charlie said.
In just seconds Alpha finished the the forbidden magic and holds the asteroid.It turns into a sword.The barrier vanished.
"Alpha!",Charlie teleported to her her and carries.They are at the ground right now.
"Here,stab this to Hwanhye..",Charlie stops her.
"Stupid!Why did you do that!That forbidden magic!",Alpha smiles.
"Please don't waste it.Goodbye.",they saw her very first tears and her very last tears.
They cried.
"Let's do it.Let's not waste her life.",Bravo gets the sword as he wipes his tears.They stand up and floats.
"For Alpha and for Hwanhye.",Delta said.
They nod.