Chapter 27

Percy had that feeling, you know. She had this feeling that one of the plots of the family grave sight would be filled by her mangled body. She was about 85% sure that she was going to end up six feet underground before the day was over. 

Disappointing? Yes.

Unexpected? Nope.

Though she decided that is she was going to die on this day, she might as well take at least one of these psychotic bitches with her.

"Come on, I'm sure you want to eat one of my cheese' n' wieners! You didn't get to last time!" Stheno's loud cackle followed Percy as she dipped and skidded down hallways. She was sure there was a pool on the lower level she just needed to get there without dying.

"No one wants your shitty wieners!" Percy spat back angrily as she skidded around the corner, riptide sparking against the floor. With determined strides, the demigod ran for the doors that lead to the lower levels of the school and almost screamed in triumph when the smell of chlorine hit her nose.

Only for that feeling to fade and fade fast, just getting a glimpse of snake-like hair and a pretty face before she smacked a hand over eyes skidding to a halt.

"Don't be like that Persephone,  I just want to get a look at those pretty eyes,' Medusa cooed as Percy clenched her eyes shut, ducking when she felt Stheno coming from behind. "Tell me are they just like your daddy's?"

"I like to think they're prettier," Percy said cheekily before the familiar tug in her gut pulled and the pool behind the door roared to life, slamming into the doors, knocking them off their hinges and sending Medusa and Stheno toppling over.

~~~~~~~

Leo was panicked.

After Rebekah had randomly dropped him off in front of the grill Leo had called Percy's phone about six times in the past hour. He got nothing. SO of course he ended up calling Nico who was hanging out around town.

At least that's what Leo thought. The feeling of death that he never was able to shake off after he died,  seemed to increase tenfold whenever he was near the son of Hades.

The feeling had yet to disappear since last night.

The son of Hades hadn't shown his face last night, which was a smart decision on his part because Percy was about to drag him through the, but Leo knew that Nico hadn't left yet.

Nico knew Percy better than Leo did and he had a feeling that the young god knew that Percy would find herself in another sticky situation.

Which was confirmed when Nico picked up the phone with a: "What did she do?"

"I don't know, I can't get her on the phone, we were attacked by this crazy History teacher and when Rebekah got me out, Percy was nowhere to be seen!"

"She's not picking up?"

"No."

"Shit!"

The phone was hung up before the cold feeling in his gut increased and turning to the left just as the son of Hades appeared out of the overcasting shadow the grill cast onto the sidewalk.

Nico cocked a brow when he noticed That Leo was already looking at him, "You don't look surprised."

"New skill," Leo shrugged.

Nico who had made himself look a little older looked Leo up and down with furrowed brows, he looked like a young adult who never truly grew out of his emo faze from middle school, with his black hair a wild main atop his head and a black aviator jacket with a black band T-shirt and black skinny jeans, the only colour he had had on instead of black were his red converse. "You said something about a psycho History teacher?"