Chapter four.

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

Percy was bored.

After her short game with Klaus, she danced with some others one was a bit too handsy and now he has a broken nose. Compliments of Persephone Jackson.

Damon and Stefan were nowhere to be found nor was the girl Ellie. Which she didn't really care, the only reason why she noticed is because of her ADHD.

She walked around the ball a flute of champagne in her hands as she hummed the tune to 'Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!' to herself, as she was humming she noticed the horses, just there.

Deciding she was done with this ball she made her way outside towards the two white horses.

My lady!

They both greeted happily and Percy smiled, "hi." she returned as she started to rub their heads affectionately, the sense of familiarity causing her to smile genuinely. she thought back to camp and how much she missed Blackjack.

She decided she would call him down soon just so they could fly together.

She had a silent conversation with the horses about nothing and anything before she was interrupted.

"You like horses?" the familiar drawl of Klaus Mikaelson reaching her ears. Percy's muscles coiled.

Schist! She thought. She turned around to find him watching curiously.

"Uh yeah," she mumbled shuffling closer to the horses for familiar comfort.

It was quiet for a moment.

"I believed I've figured it out," he spoke up and Percy rose her eyebrows with a small smirk.

"Oh really?' the man hummed, "The bat thing threw me off but after a little thinking I realized it." Percy rose her eyebrow mockingly waiting for him to answer.

"Persephone, Goddess of spring and the underworld, Hades wife." Percy smiled at him, "We have a winner ding ding." she sang, stepping forward she placed her hand out in front of her.

"Persephone Jackson."

He took her hand softly, placing a kiss on the back of it. "Klaus Mikaelson, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"It's always a pleasure to meet me." Percy quipped pulling her hand from his grip and going back to petting the horses.

An awkward silence settled between them.

"You know Horses are the opposite of people." Klaus started his hand coming up to pet the other horse.

I like him, my lady.

The horse whinnied, happily.

Percy nodded agreeing with what Klaus said ignoring the horse.

"They're loyal and kind." Percy agreed, "My favorite horse's name is Blackjack, I rescued him a few years back. Been with me through thick and thin."