Chapter 5

Third's Pov

"Sooo, this Ellie girl?"

Creak!

Creak!

Creak!

"Elena."

Creak!

Creak!

Creak!

Percy stared at the eldest Salvatore blankly, which she must admit was quite hard when jumping up and down.

"Ellie," she deadpanned.

Damon groaned and rolled his blue eyes, his black hair flopping in and out of his face. Also jumping up and down.

Yes.

Damon Salvatore and Persephone Jackson, were jumping on her bed.

Damon was dressed in a pair of Pajama Pants and one of the many oversized hoodies Percy had stolen from her roman cousin Jason, and many male friends.

He wanted to just walk around topless, before Percy saw him and went red in the face, and before he knew it Damon Salvatore was hit in the face by a NASA hoodie. Percy, on the other hand, was dressed in a blue unicorn onesie.

"So you and Ellie-,"

'-Elena."

"What's the sitch?"

Damon shot her a glare.

"There is no sitch," he denied his voice growing slightly tight. If it wasn't for Percy's keenness he would have gotten away with that lie.

"Ha! You lie!" she cried, her sea green eyes narrowed.

"Damon does not lie!"

"And rockabilly is still alive," the daughter of the sea retorted.

"Don't hate on Elvis!"

"No hate just fact."

"Do you want to listen to Elvis?" he suddenly asked Percy in hopes of changing the subject.

"Sure, I really like his-hey! No, no, no changing the subject!"

Her eyes pierced his menacingly. Blue with sea green, oh the things those colors could do together.

A shrill ring of a phone broke their battle of wills, Percy beginning to pout, her jumping refusing to cease.

Damon stopped jumping just for a second to pull his cell phone from the hoodie pocket, letting out a quiet groan at the caller I.D, before resuming jumping, Percy having jumped off the bed to turn on the radio.

The fact that her parents hadn't come in to scold them baffled him. He could hear them talking happily downstairs.

You ain't nothin' but a hound dog

Cryin' all the time

You ain't nothin' but a hound dog

Cryin' all the time

Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit and you ain't no friend of mine

Elvis Presley's voice filled the room and Percy was back to jumping with Damon.

Answering the call, he quips out an angered, "What?"

Percy winced. Oh, that's cold.

"Hey, I-I called you ten times last night. We need to talk, and can you turn that down?" Elena's (or Ellie as Percy has taken to calling her) voice filtered into both their ears, Damon having put it on speaker, after a short spasm of painful pokes from Percy.