Chapter Two.

Chapter 2

Percy POV

I eventually crawl out of bed at about 11 o'clock, I'm so glad it's the weekend. My mum is making me redo my last year of school. I was so grumpy when she said that. I heard my stomch grumble and decide that I will explore the town, but first go to that place called The Grill that I saw. I quickly get changed, into a pair of jeans, a old CHB shirt, weapon jewelry and my blue converse.

I slip on my leather jacket, grab the bag that Annie gave me for my birthday a few years ago, wrote a note to mum and Paul, before grabbing the keys to my car, (I drove it while mum and Paul drove in their car) and driving to The Grill.

It was a gift from my dad.

Anyways, as soon as I enter The Grill, Damon's voice yells across the restaurant, yelling at me to come sit with him and his friends. I walk over, Persassy making an appearance again, oh what the hell, I'm always Persassy. "Oh Damon, I didn't think you had the capacity to make friends with that personality," I say with mock sympathy. He glared at my smirking face, but a dark skinned girl snorted and smirked as well. She held her hand out for me to shake, "hi my name's Bonnie, I think we're going to get along real well," she introduced with a smile. I see her visibly tense when my hand came in contact with hers. There was something off about most of these people, the only normal feeling one was the brunette in the corner, but I didn't like the way she stared at me angrily like I had wronged her. I narrow my eyes as everyone looks at Bonnie, wondering what was wrong. I sit down and a blonde cutie comes and takes my order. I ordered a Burger, chips and a thick-shake.

I was introduced to the rest of the people, the cute blonde waiter was Matt, the only suspected human was Elena, she was Stefan's girlfriend, and there was Caroline, who I got the same vibe as Damon and Stefan gave off.

We were sitting there talking while I stuffed my food and drink, I felt a presence behind me that gave of a monster vibe. I instantly start to fiddle with riptide in pen form. My ADHD kicked in fast, I couldn't stop fidgeting, and it didn't help that everyone was looking as if there was a murderer behind me. My hole body tensed, ready to spring into action if necessary. The body moves to around the table. Goddammit, cute monster, cute monster cute monster. O shit. A dimple. he has dimples. The blonde, haired blue eyed cutie, looked like the cat who ate the canary. The rest of the gang looked at him in disgust, but my look was calculating. I don't know what type of monsters they are, it's frustrating me to no end.

He turned his charming smile towards me, I tried as hard as I could not to blush but it fought its way to my cheeks. Damon gaped in disbelief that this guy could effect me but he couldn't. "Why are you here Klaus?" Damon barks at him, obviously a little salty towards the man. "well," Oh shit, he's British, "I just wanted to invite your little gang to the ball my family are throwing," I narrow my eyes at the cute monster, "no." I flat out replied, I want a monster free two years before I spend the rest of eternity sitting in Olympus. His Shit eating grin faultered and a dark look crossed his face, he lent down and stated into my eyes, the group around me were trying to protest but they were not winning the war. Klaus's eyes dialated, "you will come to the ball," he commanded at me, I had a blank look on my face, "yeah no, no I'm not. I just said that I'm not," I deadpan in a sassy tone. Everyone's eyes widened in shock at my denial. I shoved the last bit of my burger in my mouth before getting up and leaving.

I shook my head as I moved towards my car, how dare he command me. I glare and jump into my car before I rush home to watch some H2O: Just Add Water (a.n: see what I did there😃).

~~~

After and hour of binge watching H2O, Mako Mermaids and finding nemo I decide to head outside for some training exercises.

After an hour of practicing my acrobatics and gymnastics, then an hour of running and endurance training, then another hour of reflexes and different fighting techniques then a quick stretch, I was sweating like a pig

After an hour of practicing my acrobatics and gymnastics, then an hour of running and endurance training, then another hour of reflexes and different fighting techniques then a quick stretch, I was sweating like a pig. I did a cool down lap around the house before collapsing on the floor. I laid there for a while before a got up, I bend down and pick up my finding nemo water bottle,

I hear a wolf whistle behind me, I sharply turn around and see Damon's floating head peaking over the fence dividing our yard

I hear a wolf whistle behind me, I sharply turn around and see Damon's floating head peaking over the fence dividing our yard. I shot him a glare that made him recoil in terror before his cocky smile returned.

"My, My, little Percy. Quite the view. I think I lost a few kilo's just watching you work out." He grinned cheekily. I rolled my eyes before out right asking him, "what do you want Damon?" His cocky smile never leaving his face, "you, me, the ball, tomorrow night." I growled, "if I go with you, will you leave me alone?" He lifts his hand and draws a cross on his heart, "cross my heart and hope to die, well unless you want more after tomorrow," he replied with a cheeky wink. I rolled my eyes before storming inside. Luckily I still had my outfit from when we were being awarded after the war.

I stormed up to the bathroom and had a shower to was the layer of sweat off my body.

Stupid Damon, making me do stupid things.

Okay so another chapter by jazlynlouise here and the next chapter will be all me, hopefully it goes well and lives up to what we expected to see when we first read it.

✌🏾

-Chocoholic.