Chapter 15

It had been a few days since Percy had seen Klaus, Damon or any one of Mystic Falls residents. After Paul was discharged from the hospital, Percy, Leo, Sally and Paul had been taking days to themselves.

Leo of course had moved into one of the extra rooms and Sally had been put on bed rest for the next few weeks. The doctor said she'd be ready to pop any day now, and Percy admittedly was excited. Along with that Sally gave Percy a family heirloom.

A large, old dusty grimoire. The leather around it had browned over the years and the cover was embroidered with a large he M in silver. Percy was quick in settling down flipping through the browned pages. All the spell were either written in Ancient Greek or Latin. Dead languages who Percy was luckily fluent in.

Today she was helping Leo paint the walls to his new room, a warm bronze colour. Her mother and stepfather were watching a movie in the living room.

Leo who was covered in paint grabbed hold of his stomach, "I'm starving."

Percy groaned when she noticed the look she was receiving, "Bacon burger?" She asked as she set down the plush and started wiping the paint from her fingers.

"With a large basket of fries," he nodded softly reading an appreciative kiss to her cheek. The older demigod hummed as she left the room. She was dressed in black cover all's, which was covered in different splotches of paint. Their was a swipe right f white from m ear to her chin from earlier when Leo though got it would be funny to have a paint war.

Sally shut that down quick.

She skipped down the stairs, riptide her in her pocket. Only one of her arms through the sleeves of her coveralls, revealing the light blue hello kitty tank top underneath.

"I'm heading to the grill, you guys want anything?" She called to her parents. Sally looked over her shoulder and grinned. "A vanilla milkshake and a large basket of fries!"

"What about you, Paul?"

The man shook his head reluctantly prying his eyes away from the screen. "I'm good."

"Get him a large basket of fries too," her mom refuted.

"I said I didn't want anything," he frowned at his wife.

Sally scowled in his direction, "Yeah, then you started putting you grimy hands into my food."

Percy chuckled, "I got it," grabbing her keys she left the house and headed to her car. It was midday and sun was blocked by clouds. She looked farther off into the distance and swears she saw smoke. Was someone having a barbecue at Wickery Bridge?

Frowning she made her way towards her car and drove towards the grill.

She drew many looks as she walked into the grill. She walked over to who's she remembered as Matt from school and around Ellie's little group and of friends.

"Hey, Matt, right?" She asked.

The blonde boy smiled amused at her appearance, "Yeah, Percy, right?"

The raven haired girl nodded her fanned out bun atop her head bouncing about.

"Can I help you?"

"Uh, Yeah, I'd like to place an order to go."

The blonde nodded as he motioned for her to place her order, "Can I get three milk shakes two vanilla one strawberry, four large baskets of fries and two bacon and cheese burgers, oh and one Pepsi, please?" Matt blinked before chuckling.

"Feeding a whole zoo?"

"Nah just my family."

The boy nodded with a dimpled smile, and Percy decided quite quickly that she liked Matt.

"I'll have your order in a few minutes, you can pay at the register."

"Thanks Matty," she called.

"Just doing my job, Perce," yep she liked Matt.

On her way home her mother texted her asking her to stop the convenience store and get a few packs of Oreos.

"Only for you mother," she grumbled turning the corner and into a small store, that almost seemed to be abandoned

When she got out, she let out a small little shriek as she was launched into the air as a force knocked into her hard from the left. She was quick in adjusting so as she came back down landing in a crouch right arm outstretched keeping the bag of three family sized Oreo packs from breaking.

She looked up at the person responsible.

"Okay, that was rude! What if I had broken them asshole? My mother would have a goddamn fit!"

The person who stood before her was who she recognized as the oldest Mikaelson's. Finn.

He glared at her before rushing at her again, Percy twisted on the spot, launching her self away to the right dodging the vampire's attempt at harming her.

Finn skidded to a halt turning to her again, instead of anger she saw an odd fascination.

"Okay, if we're going to do this can I put this down please?" She motioned to the bag of crunchy goodness that she refused to have crushed.

Finn simply titled his head and like the gentleman he was he motioned for her to place the cookies onto her car.

When she did so she motioned for Finn to come at her adding, "Make this quick, warm milkshakes are not inviting."

He rushed her again this time she let him tackle her and she used her body weight and strength and his won momentum to twist and launch fin across the parking lot.

"Why are you attacking me? If of course you don't mind me asking?"

"It's nothing personal," the Mikaelson drawled, "but Klaus seems to really enjoy your company."

"Sounds pretty personal to me,"when he came at her again Percy simply pulled back her fist and launched it into his chest. The vampire released a surprised noise as he wheezed and doubled over.

"I can do this all day old man," she tackled him this time round and Finn landed hard on his back, Percy launching another punch to his nose. The vampire groaned before he shoved Percy off him with his vampire strength.

Percy let out a squeal with how high she went, definitely not expecting it she hit the pavement and rolled. Letting out a groan she scrambled to her feet a chuckle escaping her.

"That was fun, do it again!"

Finn blinked at her his stance faltering, what was wrong with this girl?

He didn't have much time to ponder that as the girl launched at him again a maniacal grin on her face.

You'd expect Percy to be annoyed, or hurt by the fact the brother of the hybrid she had taken quite the liking to was trying to kill her to get back at said hybrid. He also the same brother planning on killing said hybrid.

But Percy was delighted at the fact that he came after her. She had been itching for a fight, now she's got one.

~~~~~

Aye!!!!! How's it going.

*sweats nervously.*

I'm back, I went through a bit of a block on what I wanted to do for this story. But I'm back.

Vote, Comment, you know the drill.

And I'll see you when I see you.

-Chocoholic ✌🏿