Chapter 25 Interview Time! *Insert really hyper music that's not serious*

Percy's POV

"How am I alive?"
I thought it was obvious. You're alive and breathing, with your pulse and everything, so you're alive!
"On the blade of my knife there was the physicians' cure, something a friend of mine have me." The ghost said, with no hesitation.
"Why-"
"First you answer," She said sharply.
"Percy had his memories wiped by the leader of this rise. If I gave back his memories," At this she brandished a thermos. "Would you be willing to spy for us?" Nico seemed to be torn, and Andy shook his head. Good, I didn't want anyone being bribed into something.

Nico asked, "How'd you keep Percy's memories in a bottle?"

"My mistress. She stole his memories, and you can get it back if you spy for us."

Rebekah's POV

The group of kids didn't even introduce themselves, so it felt like I was prisoner. The youngest boy hung in the back with me, and kept his head down.
"Hi, I'm Rebekah," I started softly. I didn't know if the boy knew anything about demigods. His head snapped up and looked at me. He looked surprised, like no one ever talked to him. He had brown eyes, and dirty blonde hair.
"I-I'm Daniel. The oldest guy is Richard, the oldest girl is Joanna. We're all siblings, and my other brother is Josh." He gestured to the others, then stuck out his hand. Daniel's hands were shaking as I shook his hand. "This is my cat, but I don't know what to name him."
I thought for a moment, then thought of something I learned in Latin.
"Mollis," I answered. "Soft in Latin."
He looked at me excitedly. "Ok, Mollis."
"How old are you?" Daniel thought, then replied quietly, "I don't know. We don't know our birthdays."
I remembered all the birthdays and holidays me and Erick celebrated. Daniel studied me, then stated, "That earthquake was sure violent, wasn't it?" I blinked, then asked, "What earthquake?"
"The one just a few hours ago." I shook my head.
"The one that killed... Erick?" Daniel shrugged.

"Who's Erick?" Daniel asked after a long period of silence.
My's expression became pained. "He's my... Friend."