Chapter 16 Traitor

Ashley's POV

I woke up to Annabeth shaking me awake. I was shivering.
"Ashley, you were screaming all morning. If you can, tell us what you dreamed." I couldn't talk. My body was still racking with pain.
"Ow..."
"Look, get her to the infirmary." Her voice was steel hard as she commanded her siblings.
"Annabeth?"
"Yes?" Annabeth's voice softened.
"Would you check if I'm bleeding?" She did, and when she inspected my back she gasped.
"Oh gods..."

Andy's POV

I should have been dead. I knew it. My mind kept replaying the moment when someone inserted a blade in my skin and I screamed. My blood was still flowing, but I was alive. It was probably that I promised. I promised to stay alive, and I would. But I was losing energy, and I needed help fast.

I just didn't know where I could get some.

I tried to sit up, and immediately face planted. Bob was suddenly right next to me. He touched my neck and I immediately felt better.
"Where... where's Rebek and Nico?" Bob shook his head sadly.
"The Titans took them," I started to panic. "And Rebekah... she's on their side.

I'd like to say I took the news well.

Really, I spent 300 hours (well that's what it felt like, thanks ADHD) screaming, "SHE'S A FREAKING TRAITOR! WHY THE HECK IS SHE ON THEIR SIDE?!" And stuff like that. Bob tried to calm me down by talking to me, telling me we didn't have time for this. And he was right. We had to stop the Titans rise.

Nico's POV

I woke up in a airtight cell, reigniting old memories of me being stuck in the jar. The bronze jar, when I was imprisoned by the Aloadae twins. I shuddered, and then I noticed someone next to me.

Percy Jackson.