Chapter 3 A Whole day of nothing

Ashley's POV

        I ran down to the Hermes cabin then skidded to a stop. It was dark, and nobody could see me. I knocked on the door to make sure no one was in there to watch me. There wasn't anybody but Andy was standing inside, bent over an object in his hands. Andy didn't hear me walking inside, and I was right behind him. When he noticed, he jumped.

        "WHAT THE- oh its just you." I smirked and replied,

        "Oh thanks my own brother can't even recognize me." Andy blushed, but then told me,

        "I got to go somewhere... Um.." Then red as red could be he ran and disappeared. I folded my arms and leaned back. Oh, this was going to be fun.

Andy's POV

        I bounded to the amphitheater, and I saw someone else here. I walked closer, and saw it was Nico, talking to a glowing person. "Okay. Bye." Well, that was short. He looked at me, knowing I was there, and there was a tense silence. "Do you want to go somewhere with me? I'm on my way there anyways." Nico hesitated, then nodded. "I've nothing better to do."
**************************************
Ashley's POV

        I paced on the floor, resulting in a cabin full of trampled sleeping bags. I was getting so bored, I ran outside, though it was pretty dark. Mom never let us outside... Mom... I felt a pang of sadness as I wondered what happened to her... If we were demigods, that didn't explain the guy who claimed he was our dad, and he died. A few things it did explain was my dyslexia and ADHD and Andy's knack for Ancient Freak. Whoops, Ancient Greek, what we found out in a museum. The shock of being a demigod wasn't really a shock since it explained a lot of things, and Andy talks too much about the Percy Jackson & the Olympians, so I knew what to expect. Lost in my thoughts, I didn't hear two boys walk in Cabin 11.

        "Hey, Ashton. It's time for Capture the Flag," Travis and Connor called. I sighed and sat down. "Okay, just give me a minute." The brothers looked at each other and left.

Andy's POV

        I walked in, and Ashley said at the same time as me, "It's time for Capture the Flag," and we both sighed at the same time. We might as well be twins, I was the same heights, despite the 4 year distance between our ages, and we looked almost the same, except for my blue eyes and a lighter shade of brown for my hair. Ashley had short hair that reached her shoulders, as with me. I was pretty smart, since I read so much.

        "Andy, let's go already, ok? I was waiting for you, just to see if you were safe." I was, except for a small scrape. She saw my head nod, and off we went.

***********************************

EDIT: I read that last bit and thought of: "Oh we off to the wizard of oz!" Who else thought of that? No one? I'm weird... O.O