Chapter 15 Dreams and Resurrection

Rebekah's POV

I was thinking about my choices. I only went over to the Titans' side because they threatened to kill the one I loved...
"Andy's not dead," Stephanie walked next to me, her form almost solid, but I could still see her glowing. Nico was getting dragged by a skeleton after getting knocked out.
"You pierced his neck! How could he not be?"
"Pffft. Sure. Anyways, he's not dead. Just trust me." I didn't know what to say at this point. I sensed he was dead. I know he's dead. I looked back, at where Andy was. We just started walking, so his body should be there. But when I turned to look, his body wasn't there.

Ashley's POV

"Nice day, isn't it?"
I was shocked by the figure on the beach.
"It- It's nighttime," I managed to choke out.
"Of course. I'm Hermes," Hermes held out his hand. I took it, knowing it's rude to refuse.

"So, I've got a message from Stephanie, Rebekah's twin, telling me Andy's alive, no matter what my instinct tells me," I said, refusing to believe it.
"It's true, whether you can't believe it or not. I'm here to deliver a message, and maybe because I come by here a lot," Hermes sighed. "Well, I've got some messages to deliver. Goodbye, and remember: don't lose hope." He began to glow, and from instinct I looked away. When Hermes was gone, I waded into the water, letting the water wash away everything. The harpies hadn't found me yet, so I went back and pretended I'd never walked outside.

The dream that came to me was so horrible, I couldn't wake from it. Three figures stood on Half-Blood Hill, their eyes the only thing I could make out, one eyes' horribly familiar. His eyes glowed dark blue, like the night sky. With a jolt I realized those were the exact eyes of Rebekah. The other two's eyes were golden and one sea green. A voice called,
"Krios! Hyperion! Oceanus!" Why'd those names sound familiar?
A teenager ran up the hill, and laid three packages at the three figures.
"Perfect timing, Erick. But run faster- There's somebody here." The one with dark blue eyes turned towards me. A cruel sneer crept on his face and suddenly pain racked my body.

"Wake up!"