Chapter 5Finally!

Andy's POV

        I ran as far as I could from the creek. I ran so far that all I could see was Zeus' Fist, and trees. A nymph appeared in front of me, and crossed her arms, with a scowl.

        "What the heck are you doing here again? Last time you came here you almost got killed, if it wasn't for that child of Hades." I swallowed.

        "I- I'll go back." I turned, then a realization occurred.

"You wouldn't have directions back to the creek, would you?" The nymph, who's name is Cherry, took my hand, then immediately recoiled.

        "Uh..." I stuttered.

        "You're an idiot." She took my hand and started pulling me so hard I knew she was mad at me.

        "I didn't-ow!-do anything-Ow!- to you!Ow!"When we got to the creek, Cherry let go and disappeared.

        "Well, thanks, Cherry!" I yelled, rubbing my arm. Suddenly, the ground rumbled.

Ashton's POV

        I was having a good time getting my limbs ripped off by the Ares cabin, when the earth rumbled.

        "Uh... Clarisse?"

        "Go check it out. I'll continue ripping this little freak apart," Clarisse replied, to the guy I guess was named Rupert. I sighed, when Nico came running up to Clarisse, and stating,

        "Ashton needs to talk to Chiron. Now. You can beat up Ash later." I was freed, and was escorted to the Big House, or at least according to what Nico's told me. The Hades kid glared at me, then disappeared.

        "I wish I could shadow travel, but I can't." A voice called. I flinched. Oh, no. He wasn't here, was he?

Andy's POV

        I was in the Big House talking about what happened, and The Cherry and Hades Kid Incident with Chiron, when Ashton finally arrived. She arrived, her face pale and eyes wide and twitching. Seymour growled, and I threw him a Snausage. It missed, and the leopard head growled louder. Ashton yelped, and ran to sit down at the Ping Pong table.

        "Hey Ashley, what's up? I was talking about Cherry."

        "Cherries?"       

        "No, no, the tree nymph!"        

        "Uh-huh. I know you are a little hungry."

        "What's got you pale?"

        "I think I heard... You know... him..."
I nodded, realizing who he was. Ashley's "sworn enemy" who we had a good laugh about for years.

Nico POV

        I knew who their father was. Hades, why'd this happen? I ran beck to the Big House, sure id figured it out. It was a little surprising that one particular god broke his vow, but not really. Gods are like that. And now, I'm going to probably pay, or the two...