Chapter 2Freaking Orange T-Shirts Everywhere

(I'm not good at chapter titles!!!!)

Ashley's POV

        There was black, orange, and yellow. And glowing pink spots. I think I'm just psycho. Anyways, I woke up on a hill, sitting on the roots of a tree, and sitting next to me making me drink a golden liquid, was a guy who had dark eyes and just as dark hair. He was wearing an aviator jacket and ripped jeans. Andy was next to me, and I smiled. Andy gestured, using his middle finger to stroke his chin then spelled out spots in sign language. I laughed and responded by saying naturally. The boy next to me looked at us curiously. I then smiled and looked at him. "Hi, I'm Joanna, and this here is my brother Andy." I gestured to Andy. "Nice to meet you, what's your name?" He looked at me, shocked, then said, "I'm Nico di Angelo. Nice to meet you too."

Andy's POV

        No. No, this did not happen. We just met the Nico di Angelo. I think I'm fanboying over him. "Let me guess; this tree is Thalia's pine?" Nico nodded, and I think a shadow passed over his face. I think it's that I'm hallucinating. I drank more of the golden liquid, which I think is nectar. Nico stood up. "We can't stay here for long. I've got to get you to the infirmary. It's as if..." He shook his head, the gestured for us to come on. "I think I'm a psycho," Ashley signed. I tilted my head just a millimeter. She sighed, and ran to Nico. I chased after her, not letting her beat me, because I don't want to lose my title of fastest runner.

Nico's POV        

        Why the heck did Chiron tell me to wait at the tree with the newcomers until they waked up? Monsters could've came at any second, and the two weren't in exactly great condition. Ashley ran past me, then stopped, having no clue where to go. I chuckled, then caught up with her. She rubbed her dark hair between her hands, and the action reminded me of something.

        "Ashley, right?" She shook her head, turning to make eye contact with me. Ashley's eyes were dark, like mine.

        "Well then, what is it?"

        "Ashley, but only my brother calls me that. Call me Ashton. I know, it's weird. It's a long story, and I'll tell you later."       

        "We have time." I have no idea why I was prying. Maybe I was curious?

        "Ok," she reluctantly started. "To make a long story short, my best friend, Serena, made it up, because what happened was, she was looking up a certain YouTube video including Chuggington. I have no freaking clue how Andy said my name and said Ash when Serena said Chuggington but they both together sounded like Ashton. Weird, right? Wrong. We have lots of weird stuff happen to us." Ashley - no wait, Ashton looked ecstatic relaying what had happened. I smiled, just a bit. No way was I going to look soft. I heard Ashton mutter,

        "Why Chuggington? Just about the weirdest..." And I smiled a bit more.

Andy's POV

        While Nico and Ashley were talking (and are sooooo on a date) I was getting shown around by a guy named Will. He was cool, with his father being Apollo, with magic medicine! I looked up at him. "Say, Andy, how old are you?" "I'm 9," I said a bit cautiously. I'm the cautious type, and enough said. Will showed me around camp and led me to the Hermes cabin. "Hope you're an Apollo kid. You're fun to be around," he said before leaving me with the kids of Hermes.
_____________________________
Ummmmmmmmm how'd you readers like it? I'm a bit nervous, but I love writing and I just love writing this. I've been thinking about this story like, all day. I actually know sign language since I'm a CODA aka Child of deaf adult but please don't feel sympathetic it just makes me think other people think their life's better than my life with deaf parents. I love my life with my parents and hearing brother. Oh, and to certain people who are currently making my parents life hard, deaf people have as much rights as you. Just wanted to let you readers know :)P, plus wanna make that clear.