ENDING- obsessive

When (Y/n) woke it was to a bright white room, one that was white to an overwhelming degree. Everything in it from the walls to the sheets on the four poster bed she was laying on was white as freshly fallen snow... Or the walls of a particularly bleak insane asylum, whatever takes one's fancy.

She massaged her aching head to try to recall the last thing she remembered. She remembered waiting for the bus, talking to Gerry and then... Not much else.

The crucial detail being that (Y/n) had no recollection of actually getting on the bus.

"Hello?" She called out, surprising even herself with the weakness in her voice.

Her blood ran cold when a chipper calling came from behind the door. "One moment, my love!"

Lloyd was there.

Wherever 'there' was.

(Y/n) threw the duvet off of her and went to stand but her attempt was hindered by her bad ankle. Not only was it still suffering its injuries sustained from the trip and thereafter but it also had a shackle around it connected her to one of the bed posts.

Panic consumed her as she started to pull at the chain and wriggle her foot out of it but the door unlocked and a very smiley Lloyd entered.

Especially smiley considering the multiple cuts and bruises on his face.

"I'm so glad you're awake." He said with a shaky voice, the excitement of having (Y/n) being too much for him to handle.

"What's going on??" (Y/n) asked in terror. "Where am I?"

"No need to worry." Lloyd cooed while going to sit by (Y/n) and pull her into his arms, she just complied being close to paralysis from the shock. "We're in my family's second house, I had my parents set up this room for us months ago."

"Us?"

He chuckled. "We need to share a bed, sweetie. We're lovers! But I'll take the couch just while you settle in." He started to run his fingers slowly through her locks of (h/c) hair. "I know you're scared right now but there's no need to be."

"W-what about school..? You can't just-"

"Don't worry about me." He hushed her. It was strange seeing Lloyd so confident and worlds away from the stuttering mess (Y/n) had first met. "Unfortunately my collection was left at school... But it's okay because now I've got the real thing." His hands trailed down to trace delicate patterns on her side and at this point (Y/n) sat up and shuffled away from him.

"Collection??"

"Oh, just little things and pictures that remind me of you."

She shuddered but decided that it could be addressed another time. "Listen, you need to let me go. You said you were born uninfected, right? I know that deep down you know this is wrong... You have to fight it!" She encouraged him.

Lloyd smiled and cocked his head to the side. "You're so naïve... It's pretty sweet." He pulled on the chain to drag her back towards him, the force made (Y/n) fall to her back so Lloyd was now looking over her in this vulnerable position. "Why should I ever give you up? You're my perfect girlfriend. And you'll be happy to know that I spoke to my parents and they're willing to help you."

"H-help me..?" (Y/n) was near the brink of tears so Lloyd went to straddle her waist pinched her cheeks.

"Oh, sweetheart, there's no need to cry. I don't want to see any of those pretty tears."

She tried to look away but Lloyd's grip on her cheeks wouldn't allow her to look anywhere except from his eyes.

He stared back into her's in a lovestruck gaze. "You know I used to be too scared to look you in the eye... But your eyes are so beautiful, I was silly to avoid them."

"...you said something about your parents."

"Oh yes, apologies for getting off track. My parents helped me last year, and as cute as it is that you're uninfected I think it might be better for you to have an altered strain. Like mine!"

(Y/n)'s eyes went wide in horror. "What?? No!"

"They're developing it right now, it ensures that you'll fall for me but of course I can't have you gaining any of the strength that comes with a regular strain." His fingers moved to gently caress the reddened cheeks he'd been pinching. "It'll be so great. And it'll only take one or two months... It might hurt a little.. well, a lot. But it's okay! I'll be with you and it will pay off in the end."

"No way! Pl-please!" (Y/n) started to try and push him off of her but Lloyd just frowned and grabbed her wrists to stop her arms from moving around. She knew that reasoning with him like a rational person wouldn't work so she'd have to play to his own conscience. "I thought you loved me..? Why do you want to change me?"

"I do love you the way you are." He whined. "But I just can't have you resisting me any longer... I suppose if you're nice to me and show me how much you love me then it won't be necessary to give you a strain..." Lloyd trailed off with a certain glint in his eyes.

(Y/n) paled, this was exactly what he wanted. Her options were to obey him or go through months of torture for an infection that would give her all of the health deficiencies he had. Obviously she would choose the former, as it was the lesser of two evils but that meant she had to play the role of Lloyd's girlfriend.

He clicked his tongue in disapproval. "I though I said no tears." He swiped up on of the droplets that (Y/n) hadn't even relaised were running down her face. With the tear drop on his thumb he licked the liquid away. "You should be happy, you don't need to worry about anything. It can just be you and me!"

"That-that's not what I want!" She cried out. "I want to... I need to go! Let me go!"

"No more of that attitude." Lloyd scolded her like she was a misbehaving child. "You know what happens if I don't think you can love me. I'll need to give you some help."

(Y/n) silenced herself and cowered beneath him making Lloyd smile down at her sweetly. "There's a good girl... Now, just so I'm certain you don't need an infection, why don't you prove to me how much you love me?"

-OBSESSIVE ENDING-

-END OF INFECTED-