thank you!

Thank you so so much for reading this book the whole way through!!

It's been a lot of fun to write and to see all of your comments on it, I really appreciate everyone who has read, voted and commented.

As indicated in a message on my board in early July: I've been planning ahead for what I want to write in the future. That message was more for inspiration for what would come after this next book I have planned:

On December 1st I will publish the first chapter of my next book, titled 'strange craving' which is another group of all male yanderes. This book will be longer (approx. 80 chapters?) and should have the same upload schedule.

After that I have a very special project planned which I will explain in more depth closer to the time. This will be a book with a mix of male, female and non binary yanderes, and it will be very different from anything I've ever done before and is quite long. This is probably going to take up a lot of time but, as I said, I will provide more information about this following the end of 'strange craving'.

Once both of these books are done, I will work on an all female yandere book. Though with the plan as it is, this probably won't start coming out until 2022 at some point.

I hope that if you've enjoyed this sorry that you'll read what I produce in the future!!

Goodbye until then <3

-L.T. May