..෴✿۝CHAPTER 5۝✿෴..

After accomplishing her errands, Willow went back to her room and changed into her equestrian suit. It's much better to move around with this.

As she sensed her shadows are back, she turned around only to find a mountain of jewelries placed on the bed. With this, she silently thanked the shadows within the room.

After settling down, Willow got the brooch from her dress and held it in the direction of the jewels. It was then warped inside the brooch without leaving a single jewel behind.

It felt unreal but she accidentally discovered that this brooch was a magical device during the winter hunt on her past life.

Willow don't really feel like reminiscing about the past so she hurriedly packed the foods that she gathered in the kitchen awhile back.

With a simple bag at hand, she jumped out of the window and waited on the corner of the wall. They should be done already.

"Done with your rendezvous, mother?"

She gasped in shock and stared at Willow with wide eyes. She quickly hid her surprised expression and gathered her wits.

"What are you doing here, in the middle of the night, Willow!" The mistress silently scolded Willow as she took in her bizarre appearance.

"I should be asking you that, mother" Willow emphasized the mistress's appearance in the middle of the night "what are you doing, rolling around the bush with that knight" she confronted her without beating around the bush.

The mistress paled in fear and tried to deny it but Willow intervened before she could spout another lie.

"Anyway, not that I care. I'm only here to warn you." Willow scorned. "You should think again before doing something that will displease me." She added and deliberately eyed her disheveled look, hinting her night life.

At the sight of a young child threatening her, the mistress fumed in silence.

Willow snapped her fingers and the orb appeared beside the mistress. She then reached for it and the mistress gasped in shock as the scene started to replay.

"Stop what you're doing right now and simply do your job as the madam of this house. One misstep and this orb will appear before my father's eye. Are we clear?"

The mistress huffed in indignation and stole the orb on Willow's hand. "And what if I refused?" She smirked in victory and smashed the orb to the ground.

"Would your father even believe you? You, who's unloved and disposed of after knowing that you're useless?"

Is she an airhead? Can't she tell that I can use magic by letting the orb appear out of nowhere?

Willow didn't bother arguing with her words and snapped her fingers instead. Like a magic, the broken orb floated back in her hands and the broken pieces mended on its own until it came back in one piece.

Once again, the mistress's mouth went agape.

"It doesn't matter, do what you want but I already warned you." Willow shrugged nonchalantly and threw the orb towards her.

The mistress caught it with both hands and clenched it tightly, clinging to dear life.

"I will leave the house but it doesn't mean that I will let you have your way around. Let this house fall into ruin and I'll make sure you follow suit." Willow turned around without giving her a chance to reply.

While avoiding the knights on duty, Willow carefully maneuvered around the territory until she's safely off of sight.

She looked back and took in the scenery one last time. There stood a majestic castle surrounded by fertile land that has been passed through generations.