..෴✿۝CHAPTER 1۝✿෴..

The room erupted into commotion as soon as the woman proudly entered the hall.

There was no doubt that many still ogled her despite the spiteful words. And who would not? Her beauty alone rivals that of the whole empire.

Beautiful silver locks freely cascaded behind her back. Red irises shone under the thick curtains of her eyelashes, not to mention that voluptuous figure of hers. It leaves much to imagination.

"What a disgrace!"

"How did a tyrant claim the title!"

"As expected of a malicious woman"

"How vile!"

"A stain to the royal family!"

But she has not sinned, so she was not fazed by their words. Yet what irked her was their change of attitude as soon as her weak spot was exposed.

To hell with those ignoramus pigs! Willow cursed inwardly, remembering how they showered her in pleasantries whenever they could.

Nobles jeered viciously until the Head Priest ordered for silence.

"Good day ladies and gentleman. This 23rd day of the 666th year of the Lunatic calendar, I, Stephan XIII, of the Holy church shall oversee the tribunal charges against Empress Willow Liariaz." The head priest introduced.

"Marquis Gin Origin" He called for the other party, not bothering to acknowledge her presence.

"At your service, your holiness" The Marquis answered.

"You may start." He ordered after glancing at the emperor, who was seated above the dais.

Adelaide, who was dressed in a white garb, has taken Willow's rightful seat beside the emperor.

Willow gave them a blank stare for their callous behavior, but they addressed her back with mocking eyes.

With her mouth tightly shut, she held her ground and met their gaze.

Adelaide acted frightened and tightly held the hand of Lucrose. He on the other side, cooed the vulnerable Adelaide and gave Willow his best glare.

"Empress Willow Liariaz" Marquis Gin started while the crowd sneakered at the title.

"With all the evidences gathered, it was confirmed that you had abused your title as the empress."

"Despite the warning of the knights, you trespassed into the emperor's garden and threw a snake in front of queen Adelaide."

"In fear of the despicable act, the queen stumbled, endangering the royal highness in her womb!"

"Further investigations also revealed your past crimes, harassing the queen upon entering the palace. "

"In spite of the affection that was given by her majesty, you continuously harassed her to quell your anger."

"From putting bugs on the cake during her tea times, from threatening one of her maids to cut her gowns during official events, from spreading despicable rumors about her origin, and from copying her style and taking credit for its trend!"

Willow frowned at the absurdity of the accusations.

Could there be more stupid they can accuse?

For starters, this has been my appearance throughout my life. So, is it now a sin to let your hair sit on your back? She concluded, realizing that all their rationality was thrown out of the window.

Also, she had long abandoned her wishful thinking after witnessing Adelaide's and Lucrose's fairytale-like wedding.

To atone for her sin, which was coveting other's possession, she obediently obliged to doing their work, yet this is how she'll get repaid?