11- involuntarily tears

Depuis le début

Gulf: i know earth doesn't like it... dont push your luck...

Mixx: no my prince.... instead of dowry they should give my parents I asked for being your servant....

The laugh that Gulf had has died and there was a little tear forming in his eyes.... allies can be bought by money and deals... but these kind of loyalty and bond... it was forged by friendship and love... the unconditional love it was a rare thing to see inside a palace where everyone waits for the opportunity to step on another and move above...

Gulf hugged Mixx tightly..... as a single tear escaped from both of them...

Gulf: iam ordering you to not call me prince anymore...

Mixx was shocked...

Mixx: my Prince...

Gulf: shhh... you should call me Phi'Gulf

Mixx was more shocked now... the prince is asking him to be his brother... Though the prince was kind and soft he has never asked anyone to be his brother ever... prince has called others as nong or phi but no one ever dared to call him p' or nong mostly out of respect and that's the rule, till the prince himself asks them...

Gulf: call me.... nong Mixx

Mixx: p'

He couldn't utter the name of the prince.... only tears formed...

Gulf: I will protect you as I protect my other brothers and sisters...

Mixx could only nod.... it was an honour for him... even the higher official has to call Gulf as Prince.... now Mixx holds power more than the higher officials of palace, like chief minister and chief of staffs...

Mixx: p' Gulf...

Gulf: yes nong...

Mixx blushed hard...

Mixx: let's go for our lunch...

Both went out of the door to come face to face with Joss and Mew... and both were startled...

Gulf: what are you guys doing here?

Joss: huh.... lunch, the king sent us to bring you to dining room my prince...

Gulf: oh..

He eyes Mew who was too quite and a sorrowful face...

Joss: let's go, my prince...

Joss pulled Mixx with him and started walking away hurriedly... with Mixx protesting and trying to remove his hands from Joss..

Gulf was surprised when Joss pulled Mixx and left him alone with Mew.... there were no one except them... it was always like that Gulf doesnt like gaurds around him so inside palace he wouldn't have personal gaurds...

Mew: what did I do my prince...

This was the first time Mew has initiated to talk to the prince...

Gulf: huh?

Mew: I know you are avoiding me... i didn't know why... did i do anything wrong... please my prince... tell me or punish me If i did anything wrong... please dont avoid me...

Gulf: why?

Mew: i dont know, my prince... I have this unsettling feeling in me... sorry my prince if I was out of bounds... but please tell me what I did wrong for you to avoid me...

Gulf could see the slave on verge of crying... he know Mew didnt do anything wrong, it was all his wolf.... his heart weakening at the sight of Mew pleading to him...