Barista HEADCANNON- Gallavich

"Next!" Mickey shouted as he stabbed another untaken receipt onto the skewer.
The kind lady walked up to the counter and told him her order short and sweet. He nodded and wrote her order down and motioned for her to wait by the end of the counter.
The music played softly in the back and Mickey had started to worry about the quietness. Mickey hadn't seen Ian since they clocked in this morning and he was starting to get a little nervous.

The atmosphere of the coffee shop was totally up Mickey's alley. It was pretty relaxed but also had some edge to it. The walls were wooden and were complimented by a stark white smooth ceiling and modern black rimmed hanging lights. The music was always his and Ian's choice and today was Ian's turn to chose the music. Granted, Mickey didn't like any of Ian's music, but it reminded him of his boyfriend so he let it slide.

Mickey has taken three more orders and had other baristas prepare them before Ian came sliding out of the door labeled 'employees only' on it. Ian loved to do a little dance while he cleaned up tables and say good morning to all the usuals. Everyone loved Ian. Ian was a very easy person to talk to and of course Mickey knew that.

Mickey watched as Ian delicately placed the coffee cups into the grey dish bin and he tried not to smile. God he loved that boy, but still, it made Mickey really conflicted with himself.
"Stop staring, youre going to look like a creep." A girl named Flora smiled as she mocked Mickey.
"Oh shut the fuck up. He's my boyfriend. I'll do whatever the hell I want." He sighed as he stabbed another receipt onto the skewer.
"Table four is up lover boy." Another barista, Kenny, said as he handed Mickey the tray.
Mickey walked over to the table and handed them their stuff. Mickey did so very abrasively as he was mostly focused on getting back to the counter to insult the people who were mocking him.
Mickey has also been keeping an eye on Ian who was stupidly focused on the brewing coffee pouring out from the machine.
Mickey made his way back to the counter and started to throw insults back at his co workers.
Mickey had heard a slap from behind him and he turned around to see Ian throwing the towel, that was draped on his shoulder, onto the counter. Ian started to walk away and into the back room.
"Where are you going pippy long-stocking?" Mickey asked as his concern for his bipolar lover grew.
"Break time for me."
"You haven't even worked five fucking minutes! How are you already on break?!" Mickeys arms were out wide in confusion, but when he got no reply and just a closing door as an answer, he huffed and gave up.