Reality sucks- Tadashi Hamada

Hiro and I were feeling the same. Both depressed, "in a slump", in a "mood", whatever you want to call it, it was happening. I couldn't even get out of bed because every coming thought reminded me of tadashi. He was incredibly sweet and his smarts really made me smile. His entire being made me smile. We weren't dating or anything but I had the biggest crush on him. He was always nice to me and he always knew how to make me smile. Now every time I think of his smile or when he made me smile, I wanted to do the opposite. I wanted to cry. I wanted to sob, shout, scream, throw a tantrum. I wanted to do anything but smile. Maybe someday I'd come to learn to smile when I think of it. Maybe someday it will become bittersweet instead of being as bitter as an unripe lemon. I even scoffed at the thought of how my opinions could change of the situation.

I laid in bed with my legs tucked into my chest. I cradled my teddy bear that was gifted to me by Tadashi. I felt the tears roll down my cheeks and soak the bear. I wanted to laugh at how ironic it was. The bear would always comfort me when tadashi wasn't there and now it's needed for the fact that tadashi isn't here. I sighed as I sniffled a couple times and clenched the bear tighter.
There was a soft knock on the door and I looked over to see wasabi and the crew come in.
"Hey girl. How you doing?" Gogo asked me as she sat down next to my curled up body.
"Horrible." I chuckled.
HoneyLemon wiped my tears away and gave me a soft shoulder rub.
"I'm so sorry about tadashi. We knew he really meant a lot to you."
"He did. It really sucks."
"I know but maybe you should look for some positives! Try to remember some good things!" Wasabi cheered.
"I look back now at when he would make fun of me for being the only super nerd about fiction. Like all the fairytale lands, magical powers, reversible death. I mean obviously Fred enjoys all the sci-fi" I chuckled as I looked at Fred who smiled at me "but I liked the prince saving the damsel in distress. All the wands and magic caps or whatever. He questioned why I would rather have my head in the clouds rather than in a textbook, and I sometimes used to question it too." They all smiled but then another thought, one like every other thought, which made me frown. "But now I think I know why. Because reality sucks. Reality is depressing and it's fucking stupid. In reality, you have to live through shit like this, but in my head-in my head- he's still alive."
"I know. Reality is so so dumb, but this is what you have to live through." Gogo mumbled. I groaned and flipped over.
"But I don't want to. I don't want to live in a world where Tadashi isn't."
"That's why we are here to help you. We are here to help you live in the world you don't want to live in." HoneyLemon smiled.
I just nodded and looked at everyone.
I started to cry again and everyone joined around me.
"My heart hurts." I whispered as I felt the group hug engulf me.
"It will get better soon."
"I hope so."