Falling for you- Ethan Nestor

Listen to Can't help falling in love for a better experience!
~~~~~~

"Come with me." Jack said holding up a blindfold for you to put on. I stepped forward and put the soft blindfold over my eyes. Jack told me to get dressed before this and to dress nice. I had put 2 hours into my outfit and makeup and I just remembered how much time I spent getting ready when I knew I had to go somewhere. "Where are we going anyway?" I laughed. "Somewhere." He chuckled. I could just see his smile behind the mask. He pushed me into the car and drove somewhere. I was completely blind and I just sat there anticipating the final destination. I tapped my hand in my leg and we finally arrived ten minutes later. I heard jack get out and then I heard my door open. He helped me out and I stepped into something soft but grainy sand.

I smiled and jack said I could take the blindfold off. My eyes focused and I saw candles leading down to the beach. I saw the dark waves and the candle light bouncing off of it. I saw the sky adorned with the bright crescent moon and dotted with beautiful stars. I smile and walk down the beach feeling every grain of sand between my bare toes. I start to hear something over the waves and the cool breeze between the big leaves making them bend in the wind on a night so peaceful like this one. I hear strumming and then I instantly know the tune. I feel the breeze through my fingers and hair and hum the tune. I hear ethan singing and my head instantly jolts to his voice. He sings the lyrics and I smile at him in his suit, looking so fancy and making me want to cry. The candles steadily shake in the wind and I feel the dewy breeze once more.

Like a river flows
surly to the sea
Darling so it goes
Somethings are meant to be

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
Oh if I
Can't
Help
Falling in love
With
You.

He played the last part, strumming the chords effortlessly. I smiled as my eyes glistened with tears.

"Y/n m/n l/n. I've known you for a long time. We have loved each other and been through so much. I can't think of one full day without you. I smile when you smile and I laugh when you laugh. When I take your hand I see myself holding my future. I look into your eyes and I can't help but thinking yah you're the most beautiful person I've ever met. I look at you and all I see is perfection. And I want to make sure I keep you. So, if you would -as cliche as it sounds- make me the happiest man ever and marry me?"
He knelt down and pulled out a beautiful glistening ring. His eyes glistened just as much and I nodded yes as my english was unspeakable. He stood up and pulled me into him. "I love you." I said staring up at him.
"I love you too."
He placed the ring on my hand and then pulled me in for a kiss. Soft and tender but the most romantic one of my entire life. This was the kiss I've always wanted. And this is the man I've always wanted it with.