In the night- Sapnap

I was a huge insomniac. Never sleeping, always working, no time for rest. While I wanted to enjoy my sleep like the rest of the world, I had never known any different, it was always awake for me. I tried melatonin and sleep therapy. I've tried meditation and everything else under the sun. Nothing worked. Until I found video games. Minecraft in particular. My boyfriend, Nick; or better known on YouTube as Sapnap, got me into it. I'd hear him play every day with his friends.

I stayed up late into the night playing Minecraft most nights out of the week. Today was one of those nights.
Nick had decided it was an early night for him so I had to quietly sneak into the gaming room to play. I set myself down and turned on the computer. I sighed as I waited for it to load up and open Minecraft.
I smiled when I logged in and saw our world. Nick and I first started this world together two years ago when we started dating. I looked at our now huge house and walked in.
I set some stuff in a chest in the living room and walked to the kitchen to get some food. I ate it quickly and then pulled my sword from my inventory.
"I need some string. So monster time it is." I walked out of the house when the sun went down and found some unsuspecting spiders. They turned to me and with a couple swings of the sword they turned over and poofed away.
"There. That shouldn't be enough." I shrugged and walked back to our house. After I made it in I heard a knock on the door in the gaming room. I looked back to see Nick open the door.
"Sorry was i being too loud?" I whispered.
"No, but do you want someone to play with you?"
"You don't have to! Go back to sleep if you need!"
"You know I can't sleep if you can't."
"I know... I'm sorry."
"Don't be." He shook his head. He fluffed his hair and sat down at his desk next to mine.
He turned on his computer and I watched his every move.
I got up from my chair and walked over to him. He turned to me and I sat down in his lap so I was facing him. I put my arms around his neck and he rested his head on my shoulder.
"I love you." He mumbled softly.
"I love you too." I whispered back. He loaded up his game and I didn't want to move anymore.
"We gonna play?" He asked.
"I don't want to get up." I whimpered.
"But I just got on." Nick laughed.
"Okay okay."
I started to get off of him but not before receiving a kiss on the forehead.
I walked back over to my desk and sat down. I walked over to Nick in game and waved. He threw me something and I picked it up. It was a flower.
"Aww thanks baby." I gushed.
He giggled from over at his desk and walked away in game.
"Do the crouch thing do the crouch thing!" I spam clicked my mouse so my hand would wave.
He crouched and I walked up to him in awe.
"It is attractive. I get what everyone means." I chuckled.
It had turned to one and then two and then three before I started to get tired.
"You starting to feel sleepy?"
"Barely." I honestly replied.
"It's gonna be at least a couple more hours."
"Okay, can I head to bed?" He asked.
"Sure! Go ahead."
Nick logged off and closed down his computer.
"Come on." He beaconed.
"What?"
"Come cuddle. I don't want to be lonely."
I smiled and closed down my computer as well. Nick held out his hand and I grabbed it. He pulled me back to our room and we got into bed.