A place to meet-Neville Longbottom

"Boys and girls will not be permitted to be within 8 inches of each other."
I rolled my eyes and mentally flipped off umbridge as her squeaky voice commanded her another stupid rule.
"My date!" I whisper shouted.
Neville and I were supposed to be going on a date this afternoon but now it seems as if we can't.
I stomped my foot and huffed as I made my way to herbology.
I saw Neville furrowing just brow at a piece of paper in front of him. My heart felt lighter and my mood somehow shifted to a more positive outlook. The herbology classroom was completely empty, class didn't start for another twenty minutes, but I knew Neville would be here.
"Hey." I breathily caught his attention.
"Hi." He weakly muttered.
"What's wrong?" I put my hand on his bicep and rubbed him gently.
"Life sucks right now. All these rules are stupid, I have to learn to fight in secret and when all is said and done, I can't even hug my girlfriend to make me feel better." Neville finally turned to look at me and his eyes were red, presumably from crying.
I cupped his face with my hands and kissed him quickly out of fear Umbridge would somehow catch us.
"I know. I'm so sorry. I wish so much it was different. I wish I could kiss you everytime we see each other in the hallway or go on dates but we just can't."
"Our date!" He groaned "we were supposed to go on a date today." He leaned his head forward and rested it on my shoulder
"It's okay." I whispered giving him a kiss on the top of the head.
"It's not. That's the problem."
"Okay, maybe it's not, but it won't last forever. We just have to stick it out."
"How do you know that?"
"Because I've heard of this secret organization..." I started and Neville smiled "where apparently they are planning on fighting back. And I think they even have this one really smart kid who's amazing with plants. They say he's really cute too."
"Oh really?" He laughed.
"Yeah. Really." I leaned down and kissed him deeply.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and breathed me in.
"I love you." He mumbled "you always make me feel so much better."
"I love you too, handsome."
There was a clearing of the throat behind us and we both jumped.
"Professor sprout." I smiled.
"You two better be glad it was me and not one of Delores's henchmen." We both just nodded and tried to calm our racing hearts. "Now I don't mind if you two snog in here but you have to be more careful."
"We will." Neville nodded
"Promise." I added.
She sighed and shook her head with her hands on her hips.
"Get your books and such out so people don't suspect a thing when they come in. And I want you two to sit away from each other. Keep the suspicion low. Everyone already knows you're a couple, so we need to spectate you guys in public as much as possible."
"Yes professor." I agreed and moved to another table.
"Good."
"Wait professor?" She looked back to me "who am I supposed to ask if I have a question if I'm not sitting by Neville?"
"Well now I do believe that I am your teacher."
"Right." I laughed
Neville and Sprout both shook their heads with a smile and went back to their work.
Class started and ended with a funny feeling in my stomach. Neville shouldered me as we walked out of the door and brushed my hand with a piece of paper. I took it knowing it was a note and walked to my next class. Along the way I opened the note secretively and read that he wanted to meet me in the forest after class was over for the day. I usually ended at 4 and he was over now so he'd have to wait for me. He drew a Alihotsy branch which he does at the end of every letter to me. I smiled at the drawing and clicked my tongue.

After class was over I shot out of my seat and ran to my dorm. I changed out of my uniform into something more comfortable and ran to the forest.
"Neville?" I whisper shouted and looked around for him. The sun was starting to set, meaning spotting him would be more difficult. "Neville Longbottom!"
"Here!" I followed his voice and found him crouched behind a series of tall bushes.
He pulled me by the hand and into a dome made of vines.
"What's this place?" I glided my eyes across the dome.
"It's a place I made. I cooked up a few spells and got some seeds from sprout to make it. Cool huh?"
"It's brilliant!"
"I thought it could be our spot." He looked into my eyes "whenever we want to be together but can't in public. We could come here."
"You're so sweet." I cooed and rested my cheek on his chest. "I love it."
"I love you."
"I love you too."