Neighbors and saviors pt 2-Ethan Nestor

I woke up to a headache and pain in my left elbow. "Ouch." I said standing up, I took a look around the semi dark room and just cursed to myself. I walked over to the door and opened it so just a splinter of light was showing. I looked out and saw Hero. He sighed and walked out of the room slamming the door. I creeped out of the room and tried to push open the window. I heard the door open and I whipped around to see hero look up from his phone and saw me. "Ah she's awake! Finally! You sleep like a sleep deprived llama." He says scoffing. He walked closer to me as I snarked my comment back at him. "Yeah well you talk like a douchy daddies trust fund baby, oh wait... you ARE." He snickers and shoves the knife he had in his hand into the wall and talked lowly to me. "I'd watch what you say you little brat or this knife will be closer then you want."
I knew I was in trouble so I called Ethan and I knew he'd know where I was.

Ethan's pov
How?! It's ten o'clock. And she's not home. I push open my window that's across from hers and I throw pebbles at it. Maybe she was already home and I missed her?
She didn't answer...
"Nope." I said aloud. I closed the window and sat on my bed waiting for her to call or something.

I watch tv for about half an hour when the phone rings and I hear a mans voice and y/n's.
"How do you know you can get away with hurting me?" Y/n speaks
"I know a lot of things and I know a lot of people that you don't sweetie. So I'd become friends with my knife not enemies."

My heart races and I track her on my phone. I jump in my car and race to the address. I pull out a pan and a long knife and burst into the room. I saw this trust fund baby hold her up against the wall.

"Hey! I'd be careful what you do."