T h i r t y E i g h t :

X e n a

It's been 2 months. 2 months and I still can't walk, still can't feel my left leg and if I'm being honest I wasn't losing hope one bit, because I knew that I was healing, I was slowly able to start moving my toes just a tiny bit. Not completely but it was progress which I was very happy about. I still hadn't told Archer and I wasn't planning to anytime soon. I was actually currently on a call with him right now.

"So what have you been up to? How's uni been with you" Archer asks as I listened to him, I really miss him, I just want to see him in person, but once again it's only October. I had wait all the way till December, and that's only if I can walk by December...

"It's okay, honestly I can't wait to graduate and get this shit over with." I grumble and placed my phone on the table looking thing that was attached to my hospital bed, they ended up moving me to a bigger room around a week after I woke up.

"Where are you? It doesn't look like a dorm room" Archer says and squints his eyes and brings his phone closer to his face to see more clearly.

"Oh, I'm in my dorm room right now" I shake my head. I really don't like lying, I swear. But I didn't want to tell him I basically couldn't move or walk.

"Once again, you suck at lying but I won't push" Archer laughs and starts to spin on the office chair in the office. He was currently in New York, he was doing his classes online. He even has his own first penthouse in New York so every time he comes there for work he stays there, and meets his father at his house sometimes too. To say the least his dad was a happy and proud man.

Even though Archer was a whole 21 year old he still acted like a kid, which I loved about him. He was basically a 3 year old stuck in a 21 year old mans body. It was rather very fascinating.

I laugh and shake my head in amusement from his childishness. He then rest his phone on something behind him.

I could see the big floor to ceiling window that covered one whole part of the office if faced the beautiful view of New York.

"You know, I won't stop asking. Have you decided on whether you want to work here after uni? Xena pleaseeee say yes" Archer says and pouts.

I laugh and stared at him before I told him what I had decided since last week. I did lots of thinking and I decided that it wouldn't be that bad.

"Yeah, I decided and I don't mind working there once dad retires" I shrug my shoulders.

"Hell yes! Now that gives me motivation to work even harder" he gives me a small smug smile and wiggles his eyebrows.

"You're honestly a whole joke" a laugh bubbling from my mouth while I roll my eyes.

"But you love me" Archer says and I laugh, he wasn't wrong though, I do really love him and my love for him just keeps growing more and more even after 4 whole years of being together.

"How are your classes going?" I ask typing on my laptop that was ontop of the table thing.

"It honestly fucking sucks, I hate it. It's shit. It can suck on my dick. I hate it. I despise it. Honestly hope the building burns down" Archer sighs a he continues to spin on his chair staring at he ceiling, he then flips off his laptop.

"Okay, so you really really really really really hate it. But the whole building and fire thing was a bit too much. But I get you. Just one more year. You got this" I laugh

"By the way. Aren't you supposed to be at your classes right now?" Archer asks me and looks at me.

"Yeah, but I'm doing them online" I shrug.