T w e n t y F o u r :

Xena

I woke up from the uncomfortable feeling on my back, I open my eyes a bit and soon realised I was in the living room. Archer still deep asleep.

I look up to see if everyone else's was till asleep but no one was in the room except for Archer and I.

I got out of Archers hold on me and stretched while standing up. I look at archer for a bit and smiled. His face was buried into the side of the sofa and he looked peaceful in his sleep.

I walked to the kitchen and I stopped dead in my track. Right I front of me was Brie, Felix, Cam and Owen all in the kitchen. But what shocked me was the mess in the kitchen. There was flour on the floor and in Brie's and cams hair. Owens and Felixs hair looked wet.

"What the fuck did you guys do?!" I ask them walking in the room.

"You might now want or walk over—" Owen starts to say pointing at something on the floor.

But I was already on the group, I fell and slipped on something weird and gooey.

"Ew ew ew, what was that" I  say looking at my foot

"Egg..." Felix says while he picks up a piece of his hair and smells it, he puts on a disgusted face before glaring at Brie.

"tout est de ta faute ... mes précieux cheveux" Felix grows and pouts.
(It's your fault...my precious hair)

"What the fuck did you say?" Brie ask bluntly looking at Felix in confusion.

Brie might have taken french since she was a freshman but that doesn't mean she understands.

"It's your fault. You ruined my hair" Felix rolled his eyes.

"You can always just wash it off, plus I've read that egg is good for your hair" Cam shrugs. I was just watching them while I was still on the ground.

"Xena?" Archer walks half asleep, he starts walking up to me.

"No don't. There's—" Before I could finish my sentence Archer slipped but he was fast enough to hold onto the edge on the counter. Knocking off the flour from the island counter and landing on my hair.

"Archer!" I groan and stand up.

"I'm so sorry baby, it was a mistake—" I took an egg from the carton and smashed it on his head with a small smile on my face.

"Well..." Owen looks at Archer then at me with a shrug.

Archer narrows his eyes at me and goes to crab another egg from the carton but I turned away from him and started to run. I was about to fall and slip in the same place that I slipped on before but Archer held onto my waist preventing me from falling.

"Wow, carful Xena" Archer says

"Thanks" I sigh but then he smashes the egg on my head.

My hair...

"Okay, okay. I recommend that we stop right now before it becomes into another food fight—" Felix starts.