T w e n t y e i g h t :

X e n a

It's been around 3 days since Brie got realised for the hospital and today was the first day she was coming to school. Today is also the day of the gala, if I'm being honest I'm a bit nervous. I've gone for galas before but that was with my family. This time I actually have a date and it's none other than the Greek God himself Archer Howell, aka my soulmate.

I stopped outside of Bries driveway and honked for her to know I was here, her car was complete messed after the accident so she had no other way to go to school other than going with someone. Her parents would be getting her a new car soon but as of now it's either Cam, Felix or I dropping her and picking her.

Brie walked out the door, there was a scar on her forehead from the impact of the car accident but it looked like it was healing. Luckily she didn't break any bones, she only had a few few cuts and scratches on her arms and a few on her face.

"Hey" Brie smiles and gets into the passenger side of the car.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I ask her as I back out of the driveway.

"I miss my bed, and I'm tired, and I just want to sleep. But other than that I'm perfectly fine" Brie says.

She then reaches for the aux cord and puts on some music. I turn to her with raised eyebrows.

"You're really going to play music at 7:30 in the morning?" I laugh and shake my head focusing on the road ahead of me.

"This is the only thing that won't make me fall asleep" Brie shrugs.

A few minutes later we reached school and I got out, Brie doing the same. We both walked into the building and saw Felix, Archer, Owen and Cam talking. We both walk up to them.

I stand beside Archer after I greeted everyone and he put his arm around my shoulder. Brie standing next to Felix.

"I'll pick you up for the gala at 7. Is that cool with you?" Archer turns and asks me quietly.

I nods my head and he turns back to the group, we were all talking about random things. Soon the bell rang and we all headed to our classes.

Archer, Owen and I had history right now.

My favourite subject.

I hate the subject. It's the worst. I don't need to learn about the past. What happened, happened. There is no point in learning about it.

We all got into class and as usually I sat at the complete back of the room in a corner. That way the teacher can't see me sleep.

And just like I expected I was fast asleep during that class.

———

"Xena. Xena. Xena. Xena" someone says while they tap my shoulder.

"Xenaaa" Someone says a bit louder near my ear while they vigorously shake me.

"Let me be" I mumble into my hand, snuggling closer to it.

I then felt cold fingers forcefully open my eyes and green eyes stared back at me.

"Get up" Archer says while he shakes my shoulder.

"You're going to be late for class" Archer says.

I then felt a Archer give me a wet willy.

"Yuck" I shoot out of my seat and smacked Archer on the chest.

"I'm heading to my next class, I don't want to be late" Archer smiles innocently and walks out the class.

I look around and no one was there, not even the teacher. Doesn't she have another class to teach?