S i x t e e n :

Xena

"What the fuck is she wearing?" I hear someone whisper near my ear. Then I hear someone take a picture of me.

"Are you stupid? That's definitely Archers clothes" I hear someone else say.

"They definitely did the dirty"

I grunt and turn onto my stomach, my face in my pillow.

"Shut up, why are you guys talking right in my face" I groan.

"Oops Sorry" I hear Cam say.

"So, how was it?" Brie says jumping on the bed.

"How was what?" I ask turning back around to stare at them in confusion.

"The date Xena..." Cam says while shaking her head at me.

"Oh right, it was good. I had lots of fun" I nod my head smiling while I remembered everything Archer and I had done yesterday.

"What part...did you guys do the dirty?..." Brie smirks

"What? No! Of course not" I shake my head.

"Then why are you wearing his clothes?" She asks me.

"Because my clothes got very uncomfortable while we were watching a movie so he landed me some of his" I say.

"Are you sure?" Brie looks at me with squinted eyes.

"A thousand percent sure" I nod my head at her, sitting up and resting my back on my head board.

"What did you guys do? You guys only watched movies?" They both ask me.

"No. We did so many things. We went to the amusement park and I found out that he's scared of heights and, we then went to his house to watch movies. It was actually really fun" I smile, while I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom.

"Wait. So you guys didn't have sex?" Brie says bluntly.

"Once again. No we did not" I roll my eye and shut the bathroom door.

I ended up taking a shower and changing into a black spaghetti top with white stripes and some shorts.

I got out of the bathroom and straightened my hair. Cam and Brie were already wearing some of my clothes.

"You know, you guys really need to stop stealing my clothes al the time. I'll end up with no clothes one day" I shake my head jokingly.

"Pa-lease. Says the girl that buys new clothes every single week." Cam rolls her eyes with a smile on her face.

"Plus your clothes are kind of cute" Brie smiles.

"Where do you guys want to go?" I ask them as soon as I finish with my hair.

"Let's go bowling" Brie says excitedly.

"I'm down" I nod my head and we all walk down the stairs to the main entrance.

"Honey, where are you going?" My dad says from the living room. He was eating a bowl of cereal while watching something on the tv.