T h i r t e e n :

X e n a

It was currently Monday and I was heading to school. Brie and Cam had left yesterday evening.

I was dreading coming to school today because the only thing I see in school is Vera purposely being affectionate with Archer in front of me.

If only I showed Archer the picture of Vera that shows the mark on her wrist is the only way Archer would drop her ass. Because from what I know, he's pretty oblivious and bling to notice it himself.

How does he not know shes not his soulmate, how does he not notice that they don't have sparks.

I got out of my black car and I walked up to the white building, also known as hell.

As soon as I open the door, my vision is completely blocked and the only thing I can see is someone's neck.

I look up and I'm greeted with a grinning Owen, showing off his pearly whites.

"What?" I groan pushing past him and walking to my locker, removing a few books from my bag.

"Hello to you too" Owen rolls his eyes but the small smile was still playing on his lips.

"Why are you so...bubbly today?" I ask him.

From what I know, Owen isn't always this happy. He's more of a serious person and it's very rare for you to see him smile a lot.

"Well...I was thinking about this while Archer and Vera thing. And I have a pretty good idea, I'm kind of surprised how I didn't think of this before..." he says

I freeze and I slowly turn to him, trying to hide a smile.

"Continue" I simply say giving him my full attention.

Owen smirks at me with a knowing look before he continued to speak.

"I just realised, I could just give you his number and then you could just send him the picture through messages or something" He shrugs again, leaning on the locker beside mine with his arms crossed over his chest.

My eyes grow wide and I start to slap his arm repeatedly.

"Owen you're a GENIUS" I laugh while I continue to hit his arm repeatedly.

"I recommend you stop hitting my arm or I might just not give you his number" Owen smirks while grabbing onto my wrist.

"Right...so, give me his number" I say excitedly once I put my hands beside me.

Owen laughs at me before pulling his phone out from his pocket.

———

A r c h e r

From across the hallway, I could see Owen and Xena laughing and talking to each other.

I don't know why, but I get a bit weird inside me when I saw them talking to each other.

I don't want to call it jealousy but...I think I was jealous of Owen talking to Xena. But I have no reason to be. It's not like I care...right?