T h r e e :

X e n a

It was currently lunch time I was walking with my tray of disgusting cafeteria food to a table which Cam and Brie were sitting on.

Once I put down my food on the table and took a seat opposite both of them they started talking.

"Xena, just tell him now. This is your chance" Cam says while looking at something behind me.

I turn around to see what she was looking at and sure enough Archer was sitting on the table with Owen and a few other people.

"Guys..." I start of while turning back to my two best friends.

"I don't think I should tell him. What if he rejects me? Or what if he thinks I'm lying?" I say

Brie was about to speak up but I quickly cut her off by saying that I am not ready to tell him.

"Alright. But tell him soon, because like I said before, he thinks he got rejected by his soulmate." Brie says while giving me a pointed look.

I change the topic and we all talk about random things until lunch was over.

"Bye" I say before we all split up and walk our own separate ways.

I have English now.

I walk into class and I take my seat at the complete back. I put my head down on my arms which were on top of the table and close my eyes while I wait for the teacher to walk in.

I felt someone sit beside me and I turn my head and open one eye to see none other than Archer Howell sitting beside me looking at me like he was trying to figure out something.

"You know...I've come to the realisation that you sleep a lot" Archer says while giving me a friendly smile.

Ugh. His smile is so gorgeous. So contagious. His smile made me feel some type of way, Butterflies erupt in my stomach and I couldn't help but blush and smile back.

"I don't sleep a lot. It's just that you always see me when I'm sleeping" I shake my head and laugh a bit.

He shifts in his seat and his arm brushes against mine. My skin tingled where he touched me and my heart beats erratically in my chest so hard that I thought it might fly out. There were butterflies—no, lions—in my chest, but it felt good.

I quickly move my hand away and clear my throat.

I really should tell him shouldn't I?

The teacher walk in an we start learning. And once again I kept getting distracted...I mean, how could I not get distracted if a Greek God himself was sitting beside me.

He's so hot. Someone get me some water, I'm going to faint.

"You good?" He looks at me smugly.

Shit.

"Uh-um—Yeah. I'm fine" I nod and turn around and look at the board.

From the corner of my eye I saw him smiling before shaking his head. His curly hair bouncing as he shook his head.

"Can I please have a pen? I don't know where mine is" Archer turns to me once again.