E i g h t e e n :

Xena

Lunch time came and I had just finished with my Chemistry class. I was walking down the hallway to get to the cafeteria but something caught my eye.

More like someone.

"Felix? Are you lost?" I ask him

"Oh hey! You're Xena, right?" He says.

"Yeah, I stopped by because you looked a but confused on where you were going. It's lunch time right now. You can join my friends and I for lunch" I smile.

Brie would really love for him to sit with us.

"Oh thank you, I was actually a bit confused on where to go" he sheepishly smiles.

"You can just follow me" I smile and we both walk down the hallway. While I was walking I started making small talk.

"So, where have you come from?" I ask him

"I've moved here from France actually. My Mother found a better job opportunity here" he says.

"Oh that's nice, I've actually always wanted to visit France" I say.

"Do you have an siblings?" He turns to me and asks me.

"Sadly I do not. I've always wanted one though" I say

We then reached the door to the cafeteria. We pushed it open and we walked to the table where I saw Cam, Brie, Owens and Archer all sitting on already.

"Hey guys, Felix will be sitting with us for lunch from now on" I smile.

"Oh! Felix! Hi! You can sit here" Brie says patting on the seat beside her. Cam was on the other side of Brie. Owen right opposite her. Archer was sitting on the seat beside Owen so I decided to sit next to him.

"Hey" I sigh and lean my head on his shoulders.

Archer was busy on his phone, texting away until he noticed that I sat down beside him. His face looked a bit serious. I then looked down to see he was talking to his dad. It's probably about business.

Archer told me that his dad's training him with all the business work so that he's ready to take over as CEO once his dad feels like it's his time to retire. He did mention about how he would want to retire as soon as Archer finished university.

"Hey, you good?" I take my head off his shoulder and run my finger through his golden-brownish curly locks.

"Hey...not really. Dads been putting lots of stress on me on this whole company thing. He said that he wants to get more involved in the business now so that once he retires, I don't know what I'm doing" Archer shakes his head.

I felt bad for Archer. His dad putting a huge burden on his shoulders only when he's 18 isn't really smart. He still needs to graduate and that almost 6 months away.

"I'm sorry. He's probably just trying to get you used to it so you can deal with this type of work easier when you do become CEO of the company" I try and reason still gently running my hands through his hair at the back of his head.