T w e n t y N i n e :

X e n a

I woke up to something wet on my face, I opens my eyes groggily and saw Archer was literally sleeping on top of me and the wet feeling on my face was in fact his drool.

"Ew, Archer get off me! You drooled on me!" I say and try pushing him off me. He was like a log, still deep in sleep, and heavy as fuck.

I can't breath dude.

I gave him a wet willy and he groans and rolls off me.

"What are you doing?" Archer says sleepily.

"You drooled on my face, and you were sleeping ontop of me, I couldn't breath" I shrug.

"Oh. Woops" Archer smiles. His eyes still closed because of the light shining through the room.

I took that chance to run to the bathroom and lock the door since I was completely butt naked, other than wearing my bra and underwear.

"Archer!" I call out for him again.

"What!" Archer groans, I heard his footsteps stop right outside the bathroom door.

"Can I please borrow your clothes? I don't want to wear the dress again" I say.

After a few minutes the bathroom door opens just a bit so Archers hand could give me his clothes.

It was just a pair of sweatpants and a black hoodie with a red rose in the middle.

Wait. Isn't this the hoodie that he didn't want me to take last time I came to his house? This is his favourite hoodie.

I put the clothes on anyways and rolled the waist of the sweatpants up since it was a bit bigger.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth with the spare toothbrush that I had used last time I came here.

I walked out and Archer was wearing grey sweat shorts.

"Hey, isn't this the hoodie that you didn't want to give me? Isn't this your favourite hoodie?" I laugh a bit and sit beside him on the bed instantly playing with his curly hair.

"Yeah, but I think it looks better on you anyways. Plus I'm not giving it to you forever, I'm lending it to you only for today" he smiles.

"Well, that's only if I give it back" I smile and boop his nose before walking down the stairs.

"What do you want to eat?" Archer asks, following right behind me.

"I don't mind anything, I'll just have cereal" I shrug and sit on the high stool near the kitchen island.

"Want some cinnamon toast crunch?" Archer ask peaking his head from the door of the pantry.

"I don't mind" I nod.

Archer nods and hands me the the box of cereal. I pour myself some in a bowl and then got out the milk from the fridge.

I pour the milk in after and placed the carton on the island for Archer to take some.

And what scared me the most is he reach for the milk first. He reach for the milk before the fucking Cereals.

"What are you doing?" I raise my eyebrows.

Archer looks at me in confusion before pouring the milk in the bowl then adding the cereal.

"I'm eating cereal?" Archer ask in confusion.

"No. No. I know that. But what do you think you're doing?" I squint my eyes.

"Uh—" Archer looks at me in more confusion.