N i n e t e e n :

X e n a

It was currently Friday. The week had gone by so fast I didn't even notice. Archer has been stressed about work, he was going to leave on Monday and I was trying to spend as much time as I could with him, I was also trying to help him  by distracting him from getting too stressed and caught up with work.

Felix has started hanging out with us as well. He's also opened up to us more, he's told us about his life and how his father was only using his mother for money so his mother divorced him a year ago and now his mom got a good work opportunity over here.

We also learnt that Felix likes to crack jokes and what makes them funnier is the way he laughs and his accent. His laugh is basically just him wheezing. Sometimes his jokes make literally no sense but because of his laugh we all just end up cracking up as well.

Today Cam, Brie, Owen, Felix, Archer and I decided to go to a party since we haven't really gone one in a long time. I could feel Cams excitement from a mile away. Cam loves parties.

"We will pick you guys up at around 7, is that okay with all of you?" Archer says.

"Yeah that's fine with me" Brie nods, Cam nodding along.

"Oh and Xena, I'm going to be at your house so I can take that excuse to borrow some of your clothes again. Your sense of style is high-key the best. And I love you for that" Cam says.

"You know what? I'll be there as well" Brie smiles innocently.

"Fine, just as long as you return them. Thinking about it now... you both still have some of my clothes" I roll my eyes a small smile my face.

I was just teasing them. It's just 2 tops that they took. I don't really have a problem with that.

"I'll bring it with me when I come over" Brie says, Cam nodding as well.

"I'm heading home now, I'm tired of standing here for more than 10 minutes now. I'll see you guys later" I wave at everyone.

They all say bye and I quickly get in my car and drive home.

As soon as I reached home, I quickly cooked up some pasta for my dad for when he comes back from work.

One I was done I look at the time to see out was already 5:30. Dads usually back by 7.

I then decided to text him and let him know of my plans that I have with my friends

Me: Hey dad, hope everything is good. I was just letting you know that I'll be going out with my friends tonight, if you don't mind. I won't be back around 12. Latest.

Me: oh, and I also made dinner for you when you get back home.

I then shut my phone and decided to go up to my room to take a shower. The girls would be here by 6.

After around a twenty five minute shower I got put off my bathroom and walked to my closet. It was only 6 so I decided to just wear some sweatpants and a white top.

I'll change when it closer to time.

I changed and sat down on my bed, letting my hair air dry. I start to scroll through my phone and I then received a text from my dad.