F o u r t e e n :

X e n a

Once Archer had left me in the janitors room I stayed in there for a few minutes in a daze. But once everything sunk in I quite literally started screaming till one of the janitors heard me from inside and told me to get out to the room.

Pretty embarrassing if you ask me, but I was freaking out.

Was it really that easy?

I ran back to the cafeteria to tell Brie and Cam about it. I told them everything and then Owen joined in on our table as well once Archer left for his classes, Vera following him like a love sick puppy.

Brie and Cam were really happy and the only thing that Owen did was brag about how smart he was since he was the one who came up with the idea.

We then all ended up walking to class, Brie, Cam and I all squealing like 12 year old girls.

———

I walk out of the school building once school was over, Archer told me to meet him at the parking lot after school.

Brie and Cam had come to school together. They stayed and waited for Archer with me, just incase he didn't end up coming.

"Where is he?" Cam says while looking at the time on her phone while tapping her foot on the concrete ground.

It's been fifteen minutes since we've been waiting, school ended at 4.

"There he is" Brie straightens up, we watch as Archer comes out of the school building...with Vera right behind him.

I lean in towards Cam and Brie while I was still facing Archer walking towards us.

"Why is Vera here?" I whisper.

"I swear to god if he called you here to reject you I'm going to snap his body into two" Brie grits out.

"I don't think he'll reject me...right?, cause he kissed me in the janitors room" I shake my head.

As he came close to me with a small smirk playing on his lips, my mind kept racing with the different questions I had in my head.

"Hey" Archer smiles.

That's a sign he's not going to reject me, right? Right.

"Hi" I squeak out.

Brie then shoves me a bit and whispers in my ear that she was going home along with Cam, and that if I needed anything I call them.

"You guys can go, I'll take her home" Archer smiles.

I turn to Cam and ask her if she could drop my car home since I was going with Archer now. She nods her head and I give her my keys, thanking her.

I nod my head and they both walk off. Leaving only Archer, Vera and I all alone.

I stared at Archer for a second, him staring right back at me. I advert my gaze to Vera in confusion before turning back to look at him. Almost trying to ask him why Vera was here.

"Right, we need to sort things out here Vera" Archer turns to Vera with a blank look.

"What is it baby—" Vera says putting a hand on his chest.

"Don't call me that" he says in a monotone voice, and pushing her hand off his chest.

I then adverted my eyes to the ground, my eyes staring at Archers shoes. His back was toward me since he was talking to Vera. I saw him take a step back and now he was standing beside me.