T h i r t y O n e :

X e n a

I woke up to something licking my face, I groan and cover my face and open my eyes. What is that?

I open my eyes to see Apollo sitting on my stomach and staring at me with his cute puppy dog eyes.

Right. I have to get used to getting a dog and dealing with all his cuteness.

"Why do you have to be so fucking cutee!?" I ask and scratch behind his ears.

I look at the time to see it was currently 6:30 am on a Tuesday.

I quickly took a shower and changed into some sweats and one of Archers hoodie. Apollo patiently waiting for me.

Once I was ready I walked down the stairs Apollo's following right behind me.

I filled up his food tray with food and water and I ate some cereal. It was still really early so dad wasn't up yet.

After around 15 minutes dad walks down and Apollo gets excited to see someone new. He start barking and dad just laughs.

"You're up early today" dad says and start making himself coffee in the coffee maker. Apollo's walks up and sits near my feet so I picked him up and placed him on my lap.

"Yeah, Apollo woke me up" I say while I was petting him.

"You might have to get used to that then" dad laughs and places his hot coffee on the island counter. It was currently 7:20.

I decided that I wanted to go to school early today. We didn't want to leave Apollo alone right now since he was still really small. And since our neighbours had a dog too they agreed to take cars of him till I came back from school.

After I dropped Apollo off at our really kind neighbours house, I walked to my car and drove to school.

15 minutes later I reached the school. I got out of my car and walked into the school building.

I saw Archer, Brie, Cam, Felix and Owen talking. I walk up to them and they were talking about something.

"We have to ask Xena if she's okay with it. Especially since what happened last time" Felix says.

"If I'm okay with what?" I ask while I walk up to them.

"Oh umm" Archer says.

"There's another party that's going to happen. But we don't need to go if you're not okay with it, cause last time—" Cam starts, but I cut her off.

"I don't really mind going. We haven't gone to one in a long time anyways. Plus I won't be drinking so it's good. I don't mind" I shrug, Archers arm automatically draping over my shoulders like usual.

"Are you sure?" Brie asks.

"Yes guys, it'll be fine. I won't be drinking" I laugh and shake my head.

"Oh alright. Well it's this Saturday, tell us if you change your mind any time during this week though" Owen states.

"I won't be changing my mind" I shake my head with a laugh.