❁ S I X T Y - F I V E ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

Corbyn lost his mind.

He jumped over the table and threw himself at Luke.

I was standing there petrified looking at him punching Luke, while Daniel and another agent were trying to get him off Luke.

"Corbyn, stop!" I was able to say a few punches later.

Hearing my voice, he stopped and looked at his bloody hands, not only with Luke's blood, but also with his.

"Are you already tired?!" Luke provoked Corbyn, laughing like a maniac with his face covered by blood.

I took Corbyn way from him, checking if he was okay.

"Are you all right, babe?" I asked him, putting my hands on his cheeks.

"I'm fine..." He glared at Luke and got up.

We left the room and Corbyn went into a bathroom, where I helped him wash his hands.

"You're crazy, you know that?!" I said kissing his knuckles.

"Where did you had your head, Corbyn?" Daniel asked walking into the bathroom. "You're not even working here. You asked for a year."

I looked at the confused Daniel.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"She doesn't know?! You told me you had decided together." We both were looking at Corbyn waiting for an answer.

"I asked to leave the agency for a year." Corbyn replied not looking at us.

"When did you asked for that?" I asked him.

"When you turned six months pregnant."

"Why? What have you been doing when you tell me you're going on a mission?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Looking for other jobs."

"Why?" I asked looking for an answer. "You love your job."

"Because you don't want to come work here. That's why I went to find another job where I don't have to risk my life." He said looking me in the eyes. "I found one and I'm really enjoying it."

"What about Daniel? You're his partner." I said.

"No offense, Corbyn, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't come back so soon, I really like my new partner." Daniel said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I knew you'd like her." Corbyn said smirking.

"I don't understand, why are you continuing to insist that I come to work here?" I asked putting my hands on my belly, feeling more kicks than I usually feel.

"I just wanted to make sure you weren't going to change your mind." I smiled softly at him.

The baby kicked me, causing me to lose my air.

"Dove, are you okay?" Corbyn asked with worry all over his face.

"The baby is-" The baby kicked me again, making my waters broke.

"Corbyn, the baby is coming!" I exclaimed squeezing his hand.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Baby is on the way...

- Love, Violet♡