❁ S I X T Y - T H R E E ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

"Are you ready, love?" Corbyn asked walking into our room.

I was looking at some of the pictures in the box, wondering if jealousy is strong enough to kill someone, there's got to be another reason.

"Dove, are you listening to me?"

I put my hand deep into the box founding a piece of paper between the pictures.

I took the piece of paper, revealing it to be a letter.

To Luke, my big brother

My mom even wrote a letter to her own killer.

"Dove!" Corbyn exclaimed putting his hands on my shoulders, making me look at him. "Did you hear anything I said to you?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"No... I'm sorry. I was distracted in my thoughts."

"Well, Daniel is in the car waiting."

I nodded and got out of our bed to get my purse.

When I grabbed my purse, I noticed I had the letter in my hand.

Maybe I should give it to him, after all my mom wanted that all the people receive their letters.

I put the letter in my purse and left the room grabbing Corbyn's hand.

❁ ~°~ ❁

It's been a few weeks since they contacted Daniel about them finding Luke, but they told us to come here just today.

I'm 7 almost 8 months of pregnancy and a few days ago was my last day at work.

I never thought a spy agency would be like this.

I'm walking pretty close to Corbyn because I'm afraid that I'm going to get lost in this big place.

Agents move back and forth towards their missions.

I'd be lying if I said I don't find this exciting.

"Are you thinking about changing your answer to the question I asked you a few months ago?" Corbyn asked looking at my curious face.

"My answer was no, Corbyn." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you can't change your mind."

"My answer was made with our baby in mind. I don't want the same thing that happened to me to happen to our baby." I said resting my hands on my belly.

"I know, love. But I know you were going to be perfect for this job. You were trained to be a spy. Your parents wanted you to be what you were born to be." He said looking me in the eyes as we continued to follow Daniel.

"I'll think." I told him as I didn't want to talk about it anymore.

"He is here, D. Are you ready?" Daniel asked looking at me.

"More than ever."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Born to be brave...

(If you understand this, I love you so much!)

- Love, Violet♡