❁ T H I R T Y - T W O ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

"Besson, why don't you give us the girl? We know that you are not going to kill her, you love her to much since the day she was born." The grip around my neck increased and what I could see in Corbyn's eyes was just anger. Anger against the man, who the voice belongs at the one from the megaphone.

What does he mean by Corbyn loving me since the day I was born?

I'm confused.

"She doesn't know, does she?" The man asked laughing.

This must be related to what Corbyn's going to tell me when we get out of here.

I looked around and saw Daniel leaning against the car with the gun in his hand. He motioned to keep my mouth shut and I looked at the men again.

"I'm not going to give her to you and I'm going to show you that I don't care about her at all." Corbyn said and my eyes got wide.

I look at Daniel and he nodded his head.

Okay, this is part of the plan.

I felt Corbyn take something out of his pocket. I looked down and saw that he had a knife.

Oh, no. Don't cut me, Corbyn.

"I'm sorry... I love you so much..." He whispered in my ear.

He stuck the knife in my leg, and I screamed in pain.

I started hearing shotguns, but the sound was quickly fading away, and felt to be picked up in bridal style.

After a few seconds, everything went black.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡