❁ N I N E ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

After Corbyn put me down, he asked me for my phone number and made me promise him that tomorrow we'd train together at the woods.

I'm not sure what he means by that, but anyways.

When he left, I turned off the lights, turned on the alarm and locked the door.

I took my headphones out of my bag, put them in my head and clicked on the play of my playlist, but I regret doing it, because the song "I hate u, I love u" started playing and I felt weird listening to it.

Why?

Because it reminded me of the moment Corbyn grabbed me by the thighs.

Weird, right?!

I changed the song and put me on my way home. Along the way, I bought a meat sandwich and ate it.

When I got home, I went in through the window and as I had foreseen, the door is broken.

I went to my closet, picked up my pajamas and went to the bathroom (each room has a bathroom) to take a shower.

After I'm ready, I came out of the bathroom and came across my brothers sitting in my bed.

I rolled my eyes at them and tried to get back into the bathroom, but Jonah stopped me.

"Don't even think about it, Dove!"

"You can leave my room, please?" I asked them.

"No, we can't... And neither do you." Zach said.

I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned my back against the wall.

"Don't look at us with that face." Jonah told me.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"Know what happened yesterday." Jonah said and I rolled my eyes.

"It's already settled, you don't have to worry. You can leave."

Jonah got up, because he knows I'm not going to talk, and he left, but Zach stayed.

I looked at him confused and he patted the bed, signaling me to sit next to him.

I glared at him and I sat next to him.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡