❁ F O R T Y ❁

❁ 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧 ❁

I went into the room and Daniel grabbed my arm.

"Not yet Corbyn! I'm begging you!" He said looking me in the eyes, but I have to tell Dove, I can't take it anymore.

"I'm sorry, Daniel."

I walked to Dove and grabbed her hand.

"Why are you two arguing?" She asked us.

"Because I want to tell you the truth and he doesn't want me to." I told her.

"Why?" She asked, looking sad at Daniel.

"I don't think you're ready." He said putting his hands in his pockets and looking at the floor.

"Please, Daniel. I need to know." She begged him.

He looked at me and nodded.

"Where do you want me to start?" I asked Dove, sitting in the bed with her.

"Maybe by the beginning." She said giggling.

"Right... You know what your parents' profession was, right? Unlike your brothers." I asked and she nodded.

She ran her fingers through my tattoo like she does all the time.

"They had the same as you." She whispered.

"I know... I got this tattoo in honor of them." I said, remembering the day I did the tattoo, my first tattoo.

"Read between the lines... That's how I knew you were a spy... Well, the other things you said helped." She said.

"Well, the beginning of the story begins with 6 best friends. Two siblings, two brothers and two childhood best friends. None of their ancestors had been spies before them, they were recruited at high school on tests that the government had created in a way that no one would suspect what was being done. The 6 best friends were also 3 couples. When the boss of the spy agency recruited them, he decided to let the couples be partners, at first, he thought it would be a distraction, but who better to protect you than someone you love, he also decided to let the group be a team, at least during the first years. The years pass, the three couples married, and they had their first child, all boys and just months apart. A few years later, one of the couples was waiting for more children, twins this time. The news was celebrated by the 6 best friends, but as a news never comes alone, the spy agency was attacked and all files stolen, which put all the agents and family in danger. The best friends did what would be best for their families and left the state of New York for Minnesota, they thought the change would be enough, but they were wrong. The people who stole the files find them on the twins' 4th birthday. And that's when things got complicated..."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Now you can start doing your puzzle, you already have some pieces...

- Love, Violet♡